RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   have you ever "Talked" to anybody really nuts ? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113227)

Chase 02-09-04 05:56 PM

have you ever "Talked" to anybody really nuts ?

I don't know if this is gonna get closed but anyways.

I met this guy named(never mind). I thought he was cool you know he's a DJ. He makes these dog ass beats so we had something to talk about. I went over to his house to hear some beats and what not. He was feelin me and I was feeling him but, I had a man at this time but we were on the edge of breaking up. I know that dosn't make what I did right and I know I was wrong as hell for going out with ol' boi.So....... We ended up getting kinda hevy so I had to cut it off,because I was liven wrong. You know. He got pissed and didn't talk to me for about 3 or 4 months. One day he jus randomly sent me a message and asked me how I was doing. I Said fine, he asked about my man I told him, we are no more. Now this nigga is stalken me, mad as hell that I don't want to see him callen me all fucken day. HELLLLLP !!! Call 911 or some shit.

Can ya'll relate or am I alone :help: :cussing:

The End 02-09-04 05:58 PM

Damn cock tease.. just get a restraining order if he is really stalking you.

self 02-09-04 06:00 PM

Lmao.

About the whole stalking shit, nope, never done that. The whole part about not talking to them for months is me though. =)

Daz 02-09-04 06:04 PM

nahz man.....he's prob. just pissed you aint give it up

Da_Killa_Kid 02-09-04 06:12 PM

you g'd him and just expected him to leave you alone. get somebody to take him out if its that big of a deal.

Chase 02-09-04 06:13 PM

Man he scared my grandma cuz he came over here to get a jacket of his I had. After I said don't come here. He started laughen cuz I didn't come to the door. My grandma like is he okay ? I mean "okay". Then hell called when he got to the end of my block and siad why didn't u come to the door.flipen nuts

self 02-09-04 06:16 PM

I would have wanted my jacket back too.

Chase 02-09-04 06:19 PM

I asked him to come get it when we stop talking. He like "I'm a baller I don't need a Jaket"

The End 02-09-04 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
I asked him to come get it when we stop talking. He like "I'm a baller I don't need a Jaket"

Yeah, but even 'ballers' need to keep warm during the winter.

Daz 02-09-04 06:22 PM

yes true^^ besides..he wants to get next to you

fgee 02-09-04 06:24 PM

stalk him back

The End 02-09-04 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgee
stalk him back

While it sounds crazy, that's actually a great idea. Next time you talk to him, just say alot of nonsense. Start making sounds over the phone like an airplane or a goat. When you see him in person, smile and start spinning in place. Just an idea.

:)

Chase 02-09-04 06:28 PM

lol ooo he is crazy> I itold him I am depressed so leave me be. He like take some pills. I'll make you feel better. I'm like no I'm sleep. Then he like no your not , i was like I'm about to hang up on you so don't be mad and hung up.

self 02-09-04 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
lol ooo he is crazy> I itold him I am depressed so leave me be. He like take some pills. I'll make you feel better. I'm like no I'm sleep. Then he like no your not , i was like I'm about to hang up on you so don't be mad and hung up.

Maybe he's trying to be with you so he can correct your speech.

Chase 02-09-04 06:34 PM

yea he he mabey. HE IS NUTS THATS ALL !!!