RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   what y'all think about the rules? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113840)

Hitta 02-12-04 12:40 PM

what y'all think about the rules?

who thinks its a little stupid that u cant have more then 2 active battle going on at a time? :huh:

Hitta 02-12-04 12:41 PM

i know its so shit dont get over filled and shit but there should be alest be able to have 3 or maby even 4 and it takes so long for um to get voted off too....................1

mc aines 02-12-04 12:47 PM

i tink its alrite as ive never had n e prob wit havin 2 open battles so ive never had 2 wait 4 another.......it does take a while 4 battles 2 get votes on tho.....if ur wack im not suprised if ya dope ya got no problem.....there is 2 many newbies like u on here u shud b restricted 2 1 open battle never mind 2

Hitta 02-12-04 12:48 PM

and it takes so long for MOD's to close it after u win i had a 3-0 knock out and i sent the link to the mod and 3 dayz later they P<M'd me and said that i didnt get the knock out cuz the other kid had 1 vote but if they would have closed it when i told um it would have been over with and i would have won...but i won ti any ways so it all good...............peace

Hitta 02-12-04 12:50 PM

naH IM SAYING WHEN I BATTLE WACK RAPPER LIKE NEWB THEY TAKE A WHILE BUT WHEN I BATTLE SOME ONE ON MY LEVEL IT DOSENT TAKE LONG BUT YEA ITS IGHTT I HAVRE ONLY HAD 1 PROB WITH IT BUT ITS ALL GOOD SOME OF THE OTHER SITE ARE WAY WACKER..............................

mc aines 02-12-04 12:54 PM

Quote:
and it takes so long for MOD's to close it after u win i had a 3-0 knock out and i sent the link to the mod and 3 dayz later they P<M'd me and said that i didnt get the knock out cuz the other kid had 1 vote but if they would have closed it when i told um it would have been over with and i would have won...but i won ti any ways so it all good...............peace

^^^the mods have a lot 2 do tho no wonda it didnt get closed straight away and if u were dope u wudnt really care bout winnnin by ko u wud just wait 4 the battle 2 close properly by winnin 5-0

Hitta 02-12-04 01:01 PM

Yeah But I Like To Battle Alot But Yea^^ I Am Gunna Have Ta Deal With It..its All Good Tho...........................*1*

...OpeY... 02-12-04 01:03 PM

maybe if u didnt post so much and actually went outside your house once in awhile you wouldnt have a problem. u been here for a month and already have alost 400 posts. Thats kinda sad.

Trapt Wit 02-12-04 01:06 PM

Someone kill this kid for double posting too much

FanTa ZeE 02-12-04 01:07 PM

if you have the right connections, the right recognition, your battles get closed quicker, more people check them out. if you aint that well known, it can take a while, but the mods do their best in the battle forum to get the 3-0 knockout battles closed. it cant be easy...

Trapt Wit 02-12-04 01:09 PM

There is no 3-0 ko anymore
Everything is to 5

FanTa ZeE 02-12-04 01:09 PM

really, when did that come about?

The End 02-12-04 01:10 PM

The two battle rule is implemented so that other users don't have their battles fall to the later pages beacuse some kids with no lives are engaging in 5 battles at once. And like Trapt just said, we haven't allowed "knockouts" for over a year now. Oh, and if you double post in this forum again, I'll ban you.