RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Callin' Out Hardhitter (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113843)

Young 5 Mic(s) 02-12-04 12:52 PM

Callin' Out Hardhitter

u want it come get it i'm gonna fuckin eat u

Hitta 02-12-04 12:55 PM

HAHAAH lmao YO ON YOUR BATTLE WITH OKLEY I WANT MY VOTE RE MOVED CUZ U DID BEAT HIM I READ IT ALLITLE WORG AND REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND U WON DEFF BUT YO I HAVE 2 ACTIVE BATTLES AND I DONT THINK U CAN EAT ME YOUR NOT AT MY LEVE BUT ONCE ONE OF UM GETS VOTED OFF ILL HIT YOU UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO GET A NOTHER WIN FROM A newb THANX....HAVE A NICE DAY...........*1*

Young 5 Mic(s) 02-12-04 01:01 PM

O Word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitter
HAHAAH lmao YO ON YOUR BATTLE WITH OKLEY I WANT MY VOTE RE MOVED CUZ U DID BEAT HIM I READ IT ALLITLE WORG AND REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND U WON DEFF BUT YO I HAVE 2 ACTIVE BATTLES AND I DONT THINK U CAN EAT ME YOUR NOT AT MY LEVE BUT ONCE ONE OF UM GETS VOTED OFF ILL HIT YOU UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO GET A NOTHER WIN FROM A newb THANX....HAVE A NICE DAY...........*1*

how many battles can u have going at once...o well i'll be waitin' and i'm not newb go to www.dontspam.com and look for chincheck i'm a fucking vet

Hitta 02-12-04 01:03 PM

Word^^ I Dont Ever Under Estamate Any Budy But No Beef?.....you Can Only Have 2 Active Battles Going On At A Time...........sory Home Boy........peace

Young 5 Mic(s) 02-12-04 01:12 PM

Man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitter
Word^^ I Dont Ever Under Estamate Any Budy But No Beef?.....you Can Only Have 2 Active Battles Going On At A Time...........sory Home Boy........peace

Son, i'm from new york, i know what's beef and what's battling, shit talk comes wit battlin' i'm just trying to get buzz in here b/c niggas down south can;t stand new yorkers and they ain't feeling my shit

Hitta 02-12-04 01:32 PM

im feelin ya on that i hate southern rapers like that fagg young buck why would they let him in with all new york rappers..................................

Young 5 Mic(s) 02-12-04 01:35 PM

Niggas down here be saying my flow is to slow...that's a common new york type of flow...but n e wayz, u do me a favor i'll do u 1...check out my battle with i.c.u. unit and i'll check out yours...one

Hitta 02-12-04 03:20 PM

ightt u like buck i dont really feel his shit maby its beacuse hes working with 2 new york rapper IDK..........but ill hit that up..........peace.......

Young 5 Mic(s) 02-12-04 03:37 PM

buck's aight...he's one of the few south rappers i listen to (besides scarface) i don't hate the south rappers for their fans...it's not their fault that they're ass...

Hitta 02-12-04 03:44 PM

yeah but i dont ever listen to souhtern rap so its just a little diffrent to me but i can no stan ludicris..........well we should stop talking in hear befor a mod or some boyd says any thing preace nigga...........................