RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Stream! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114024)

Quelude 02-13-04 11:17 AM

The Stream!

1 Attachment(s)
Here go a new pic of me and the squad. I'm all the way to your left...coppin a squat on the tracks.

Thrust 02-13-04 11:32 AM

nothin like a walk down the ol' rail road

cool pic...crew looks cool too

Provoked Images 02-13-04 11:33 AM

basic herbish behavior, it's got tha whole "look at me, Imma wear thug clothes while I act like I'm from tha ghetto while standin on the Train tracks Grabbin my dick, just call us tha 4 Black Eminems and we will drop heat on beats that will kill you, MURDA!!!!!!!!!"

and that is herbish...

not to mention, Is that Redman squatin, lookin like he's gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now?

blah, just got done ribbin at school... :thumbup:

nice pic though, i guess it's "interesting"...

mc aines 02-13-04 11:43 AM

yo straight pic man and y were ^^^ lookin at his dick man.....i didnt notice his hand on it till u sed as i dont look down 2 his genitils

Envy Styles 02-13-04 11:46 AM

Straight Pics

Mr.Christensen 02-13-04 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelude
Here go a new pic of me and the squad. I'm all the way to your left...coppin a squat on the tracks.

comes out on my right!
Would make a nice album cover

Taktik 02-13-04 12:21 PM

copin a squat .... lol jus sounds like something u say when u have to shit in the woods

-Zone Out- 02-13-04 03:09 PM

want advice on your album plans?............

stay there when the trains come......

j/k'in..straight pics........

although you do have a lil pea head......

peace,,

Rags 02-13-04 04:16 PM

nice for an indie album cover...i could really hook that pic up and psp...

nuccaz like yall being that old still sayin "herbs" is ridiculous...str8 tho...look like nappy roots lol

Rags 02-13-04 04:17 PM

i resent thta...its gay how you grabbin the shit out of your balls...my god let em breathe!!!!!!

feelin constricted myself jus lookin at it..oww

K.Largo 02-13-04 05:38 PM

black version of stand by me..

Provoke 02-13-04 07:55 PM

Lmao ^ Ha ha ha.... nice...

Quelude 02-13-04 10:15 PM

Funny shit ya'll...the pics were from a recent photo shoot...not for the cover..just for websites and maybe inside flaps on the cover's...shit like that. And believe me... we ain't dressed like no thugs...wer'e wearing our own clothing line....MS Gear and Wayne Allen...we also got Assets for the ladies...baby t's and jeans and jersey's and shit. Thanx for the feedback/hate...it's all good.

Se7eN 02-13-04 11:58 PM

it's ok, funny as shit though wat everyone said about ya looking like ya shitting and like your the 4 black eminems (not a good complement) (<) (and I'm white myself)
but ya'll are emcees

inspire 02-14-04 07:27 AM

Those are some fugly cargo pants ya boy is sportin'..