RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Punisher Vs Shady (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114703)

Punisher 02-16-04 03:19 PM

Punisher Vs Shady

Shady your name speak for what you really are/
Didn’t you think b4 you chose to battle punisher/ all your gonna get is Lyrical Punishment/
My words feed on your mind you hungry for a come back/but all you no is you loosing your mind/
Fool will need a dictionary to beat me/ he has problems spelling his own name/
What chance has he got of winning/ my spits hit you fool you just too plain/
This battle was already won from the first few words that I spit/ the only way you can win is but dick votes so remember to suck not spit/
That’s it iv had it now your all mine this posts coming to a closure so you better spit a rhyme/
As you can see I aren’t new to this with your name your rep I would have thought tha you could spit like this/
So il leave you with just a few more words Get Good Get Great Punisher has spoken now don’t underestimate!!!

LoL peace all ( you no im playing with you shady your my boi )

Dam this is like a 2min thing so it might look shit but for a 2min wonder it aint all that bad LOL

Punisher 02-16-04 03:35 PM

Omg what a waste shady cant post up because i did his name with a capital S...

shit looks like there is no winner here folkes byee (Mods or Admin delete this post plz)

shady313 02-16-04 03:45 PM

yo my word will hit ya like king kong playin doge ball and your stuck to the wall//
u no this shit will hert ya in side if not ill cut ya up from the out side and leve ya in peaces//
dont fuck with me or iam calling up a hit to put a end to your shit//
u tryed like so meany others and failed to acheve success cuz u got super sokers to hit back with//
Punisher your my dog but how meny time to i gotta tell ya this its not a commercial for charley brown//
i see your froun heres my gun ill bust at u wail iam hangin up side down//
face it u a bitch werthless to the game u put this shit to shame your the one to blame//
underestimate fuck i just over eat your rhyme to death to think be for u test//
in this game iam the king u come with that weak shit and git d headed we all no u wont be need it//
sit this shit up again for i can murder ya ass again//
i guess this is the end ill b seen ya again// peace good battel pin ~1~ votein time

I.C.U. unit 02-16-04 04:06 PM

no whites

Punisher 02-16-04 05:31 PM

Thanks for the vote just waiting for more votes now still uppin

Reefer 02-16-04 05:50 PM

you guys both suck non of your rymes are good if you can call them rymes

Punisher 02-16-04 06:47 PM

they were 2min pieces what you expect there freestyles.. ??

shady313 02-16-04 09:16 PM

lol ya there were only short and shitty we both know each other style and i did come hard or ne thig as u can see lol well i guess we can do this some other time and try for once lol ~1~