RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Past Life Possibility (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114940)

FanTa ZeE 02-17-04 01:11 PM

Past Life Possibility

heres the story...

when i was three or four my mother took me on holiday to Majorca, with my dad. On the day before we left we went out into the town for a meal, but to get there we had to cross an open courtyard. I asked my mom whether we had been there before, i i could recall the area. She told me we had never been there. Until a few years ago, i had completely forgotton about the holiday, and the courtyard. Then, i had a dream. I dream that i was wearing a white robe and i was bieng chased through cobbled streets in my bare feet, i can recall the pain as the sharp stones dug into my toes, i was bieng chased by men with swords, and people along the street had their windows open, shouting things which i didn't catch, or understand. Then i ran out into the courtyard..the courtyard i had visited as a child..and i woke up. At that moment a whole flood of memories came seeping back. I am not a psychiatrist, but i suggest that the words i couldn't understand could maybe have been Spanish, after all, the courtyard was in Majorca. I am not sure if the dream was simply a trigger for De Ja Vu, or if it was a recollection of thoughts from a past life.. has anyone else got any experience of this at all?

Provoke 02-17-04 01:14 PM

Lol... sounds pretty cool man..

It could have just been you thinking of your holiday whilst dreaming, and it turns into a storyish etc..
But the weird thing is the fact you'd thought you'd been there before when you went there on holiday... so yeah.. could be something strange..

.:FiorZ:. 02-17-04 02:21 PM

kinda a crazy story blud....

Lokinator 02-17-04 02:27 PM

i thought Fanta Zee was female. . she was last time i checked

=)

C-Section 02-17-04 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanTa ZeE
, i can recall the pain as the sharp stones dug into my toes, i was bieng chased by men with swords, and ?

PLEEEEEEEESE who says recall? its obviously a lie. and she said when i was a child to. nobody said child.

bouncedoggydog 02-17-04 03:48 PM

Yeah in my past life I was a fat mexican who hated taco bell!

Wait a minute that this life!

OutWrite 02-17-04 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Section
PLEEEEEEEESE who says recall? its obviously a lie. and she said when i was a child to. nobody said child.

And Cobble Stones Are Smooth, Id Rather Run On Cobblestone Than Pavement

Could Have Been A Lapse When Your Brain Entered A Place YOu Locked Away In Your Miind, When U Got To The Courtyard, YOur Brain Only Seen Half Detail, Your Mind Sais, Ive Been Somewhere Like This

And Fills In The Blanks

I Was Al Capone In Another Life

K.Largo 02-17-04 03:57 PM

I wouldnt wanna know what I was in a previous life
if I ever did have one..shit be funny to find out you
were a damn mouse, sorta like stewart little...yeah!

Bare Knuckles 02-17-04 04:24 PM

Sounds a bit fucked up to be honest.

I mean, the way you explained it seemed like you spent several hours fixing all the correct words together in an attempt to make it sound as cool and plausible as possible. But as for the subject, I couldn't care less because I am much more concerned with living my life than worrying about bullshit that I could end up spending half of my next life thinking about even though I figured it out in this life.

.:FiorZ:. 02-17-04 04:52 PM

its a gd story but kinda fukd i must agree.............

Reborn2687 02-17-04 06:03 PM

Didn't you post a thread about dreams comin true the other week.....

You lead a strange life.

Are you spotty, have greasy hair with braces and sit in front of the Pc in the dark all day and night by any chance.

.:FiorZ:. 02-17-04 06:12 PM

^^lmao........easy on tha lad..........

Archeologist 02-17-04 09:36 PM

good story but like Fiorz said its a bit fuckd.......

High Class 02-17-04 09:44 PM

Pretty intense story here. Im not a professional or nothing, so im not going to try and give you advice. But I suggest looking into it more... Might turn out to be pretty interesting...