RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who could FUCK wit Eminem (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115212)

Ambition 02-19-04 04:15 PM

Who could FUCK wit Eminem

I think he's one of the illest if not the illest but I want to know if yall think its some emcee's who could fuck with him in battling right now or lyrically. No matter what nobody say that's a cold ass white boy. So I'd like to know who ya think can fuck wit him and why. Also if you think he loss any of his battles in the games.

.Iknoevel. 02-19-04 04:56 PM

battling... xzibit would rip him

on a track.. Nas would rip him

Ambition 02-19-04 05:20 PM

Xzibit...I think thats crazy he might have ripped Jd but thats the highlight of his battling career and who is Jd. Nas he's another story but I dont think anyone get's as personal or gets that strong of a rage as Eminem does.

Roots 02-19-04 06:19 PM

Canibus?
Eminem has to many dickriders.

Ambition 02-19-04 07:40 PM

Cannibus hasnt even responded back to Eminem's Canabitch

Ambition 02-19-04 07:42 PM

As a black male for raps personal reasons I use to hate Eminem. What the fuck is a dick rider a real and true fan who will back up there favorite artist??

PROOF 02-19-04 09:45 PM

yeah, umm, no one. The canibus diss is going to be something i would expect canibus to do. Spend months and make a 12 minute song, yep, hes a bitch. Nas? Ha! Nas had one good album and everyone thinks he's the king, i think nas is extremely talented, but to say he can beat eminem. Every fuckin person on this site says Nas can beat eminem, really fuckin annoying, eminem is the best diss writer (not freestyler) ive every heard, listen to quitter, nail in the coffin, and some of his songs, where there not a diss song, but he just throws punches at his enemy, just for fun. He is also the best mainstream freestyler, nobody mainstream could fuck wit him there, a few (ok maybe more than just a few) underground rappers could though. For an example of a song where it isnt a diss, but he throws a punch anyway...

im cancerous, so if i diss you wouldnt wanna answer this/
if u responded back with a battle rap u wrote for canibus/

Role Model

Restricted 02-19-04 09:59 PM

Rappers I think would stand a chance or maybe even over-come Eminem...

1. Jay-Z
2. Twista

To me that's the only few rappers that would actually stand a chance against Eminem....

And I think the new artist who won the Shady/Interscope "The Next Episode" freestyle contest that was aired on Showtime..his name is "Spit Fire", he is sick...

~R~

Avenge 02-19-04 11:02 PM

Em is dope....Jaz z will never rip him...
Nas could on a track...
Cannibus....Cant
x....cant

Ambition 02-20-04 12:29 AM

To the dude who said Twista could rip Eminem or stand a chance what the fuck is wrong with you I've heard all Twista's CD's and he's raw but he couldnt ever fuck wit Eminem. I know Jay and Emi weren't battling on Renagade but Emi ripped it harder. Keep that in mine.

badfish 02-20-04 03:21 AM

freestyling... eminem is untouchable on a dis track... eminem is untouchable. the only person who comes close to em is twista... nas shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentance as eminem, nas can make a beat but he cant battle for shit. the only person who would have stood a chance against eminem... was biggie.

Ambition 02-20-04 09:24 AM

It's annoying the hell outta me that people keep saying Twista can fuck with Eminem. My niggaz lines are aight but his multiz, structure, and lyrically speed just shock's the fuck outta yall.

Restricted 02-20-04 10:26 AM

Fasho..

Twista's lyrical content and the way he flows and his vocabulary is beyond belief. Eminem has fell off a little bit, and Twista is on top of his game.

Fuck ya'll....Twista is da shit!

~R~

Provoked Images 02-20-04 11:42 AM

ez: a whole lot of people, Em is not THAT dope, there r a lot of rappers out there that r constantly tight, most peeps don't hear about them cause they rock tha mic underground...

Aesop Rock for instance on tha track would DESTROY Em...
Vinnie Paz would beat Em, in freestylein...

all that simple...

Syntax Mastery 02-20-04 12:16 PM

kim mathers