RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ***TOoN-vs***G-eCuA*** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115329)

TOoN 02-23-04 04:16 PM

***TOoN-vs***G-eCuA***

unlim bars...........
first to 5.............
no bitting :nono:
you spit first

***G-eCuA*** 02-24-04 11:26 AM

Alright....I'm gonna drop pretty soon......checkin in

TOoN 02-24-04 03:04 PM

aight......................checkin in.....................

***G-eCuA*** 02-24-04 03:06 PM

just got back from college.....checkin in and i'll have my shit up in a bit

***G-eCuA*** 02-24-04 03:25 PM

Time to make a fool out of this Looney Toon.//..You got nothing to show for cuz all you are is one played out cArTooN.//.Time to welcome you into this battle game//I hope you don’t pussy out against me, like most catz do their first few days// I'm gonna start by erasing all your lines so that no one will read it//...Put your shit in my recycling bin cuz that’s where garbage gets deleted// But don’t worry cuz I got you saved in my memory//..It’s easy access to when I want to kill you virtually//.When you’re put on Stand By , you become an easy target to Snipe while I drive by//. Nothing can save you now, not even if you were reincarnated and became a cat with 9 lives//..Calm down kid it doen'st mean you're gonna be a man with 9 wifes//...You wouldn't be able to handle that much pussy.//..You gotta leave that up to the real men, and step aside for Catz like me.//....Cuz unlike you Dawg, I get the my shit done quick fast//....Cats like me get the day off.... right after breakfast//....While you're there struggling on a few bars//. I've already completed my Mission to Mars//....I've been back and forth many times already....Com'n dog, let me help you out, "Fuck it! You're just not ready!//

***G-eCuA*** 02-24-04 03:28 PM

^^^^^ one of the lines up there is suppose to be read " I get my shit done quickfast//"

***G-eCuA*** 02-24-04 10:54 PM

Yo Toon......where The Fuck Are You?....you Set It Up Yesterday So Why The Fuck Ain't Ya Posting Yet?......fuckin Guy Wasting My Time.....

TOoN 02-24-04 11:26 PM

lol........you talkin shit wit that wack ass verse....yo check this shit..........

TOoN travels beyond the border, just to bring on the slaughter, dont box me..your arms are shorter/
not god...but I calm your waters,..your flows are non existent/
G-eCuA? Ya not enlisted, somehow ya got it twisted/
one retarded misfit....found running, nowhere to go/
that's funny, you dared the pro, Now i'm coming, you scared to show...
lol..
I guess TOoN wasn't orginally part of your plans and wishes/
Sad...bitch..too ambitious, but cant fuckk with a man this vicious/
Start ya mouth where you left off...and get tossed 300th loss../
Cut short like a net dwarf..Emcee? not even close/
Just stick to readin posts, instigating and leavin quotes/
You are a JOKE! unworthy of even chuckles!/
I'll feed you punches like lunches and lunge with my bleeding knuckles/
My life, I've never seen a more awkward blend of a softer man/
Fought to win till I caught his chin, kicked his ass and lost a Tim/(berland)
Burnt to ashes, broken easily like the porcelain that i tossed 'em in/
flew away like he caught the wind, doubled back and lost again!/
Your skills about as good as Master-P's when he's asked to "free"/
Even if ya claimed ta be "Pussy", you'd STILL be "ass" ta me......

ENOUGH PLAYING MOTHERf**kER....(TOoN talks to himself).."YO DR. TOoN EXPLAIN HOW YOUR SPIT DESTROYS G-eCuA AND HIS FRAIL BODY".....(Dr.TOoN... EYES START TO CROSS..AND TWITCH)....

DR. TOoN?sANSWER:

Cancer radiation penetrates G-eCuA cranium to derice into your medulla oblagotta's axis/
G-eCuAs cerebellum vastly enlarges allowin negativ electrons to spawn causn mental lapses/
The collapse of G-eCuA chest cavity due to the loss of gravity internally ruptures and severes his heart/
Liver acquires Hepatitis C, body turns male that no MD can save and then ya suddenly realize/
As ya last breath seeps thru ya chapped blue lips, testing me is one fuckING FATAL DEMISE...

Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninemillia 02-25-04 11:40 AM

toon wasn't that hard but he took it. that other dude needs to read a rhyming dictionary. His shit was to played out and didn't rhyme no hard feelings just good critisizm. peace toon got my vote

***G-eCuA*** 02-25-04 11:59 AM

WoW......took u soo long to post that ish up......You sure had a lot of time to think about that

3rd-Shift 02-25-04 12:53 PM

im gonna have to go wit toon caz da other dude was all punches it was cool doe but toon het's mah vote

TOoN 02-26-04 11:58 AM

thanx....uppin.................................... ................

***G-eCuA*** 02-26-04 01:14 PM

Yo Toon....if you need to accept the vote from mic-wrecker which was not even properly explained then you are one weak azz MC....That'z all i gotta say.....fucken D/R'z.......Wutever.....uppin

***G-eCuA*** 02-26-04 01:16 PM

ninemillia........how was my shit played out?....that's all fucken originally you stupid fuck....maybe you need to learn how to read properly " I'm gonna start by erasing all your lines so that no one will read it//...Put your shit in my recycling bin cuz that’s where garbage gets deleted// ".......that's doen'st fucken rhym?...u got problemz

TOoN 02-26-04 06:52 PM

uppin............................................. ..........................