RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cprogress Well Done (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115341)

Roots 02-23-04 06:41 PM

Cprogress Well Done

I like the sound.. off seperate Audio & text records and BLUE SKIN... :thumbup: and the site is getting a bit active good luck on this.

MetaPhysik 02-23-04 07:13 PM

^^^this is true...although people would come quickly if the forums were a little better organized but overall its good..sorry my enter doesnt word :( so i gotta type in sentences

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 08:53 AM

Red style is dope as fuck, blue's okay i guess. Word to re-arranging the forums though.

Taktik 02-24-04 08:56 AM

yeh i jus wanna see when everything gts like "reset" and then the new rb will take its course

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 08:57 AM

This new RB isnt actually THAT bad, we should turn this one into the Vet side - as most the newbies stay over at the other board .. :^/

Taktik 02-24-04 08:58 AM

exactly .....

the thing in over there .... they ALL love The End and they dont even want to give Cprog a chance ........ its a shame cuz cprog knows what hes doin

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 09:02 AM

True. I was asked to moderate at the other RB again, but i honestly turned it down - Its basically the same site as it has been, newbes running all over the board, making the voting shitty because they dont know what a decent line is .. same kids sucking off vets for mod spots .. same kids voting based on whether they like someone on the board or not .. its pathetic. Ive done nothing but bullshit in the EI forum there since i came back ..

Taktik 02-24-04 09:05 AM

yeh ... like whats really different over there since end took over ....

What? giving audio a bigger role WOW ...

it is the same .... ohhh giving Chrit his sm spot back ..... and giving feeble sm status ..... its all the same

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 09:08 AM

Supermodding a biter and a kid there less than a year?

Woah, awesome achievement ..

Roots 02-24-04 10:09 AM

Well.. yeah Im audio now so i love that idea of audio records RECORDS dont matter unless there audio i think.. cos nobody will d/r a audio person its stupid.

Roots 02-24-04 10:11 AM

Why is my audio record 0-1
has it recorderd my previous audio battles??

Taktik 02-24-04 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd
Supermodding a biter and a kid there less than a year?

Woah, awesome achievement ..

well if they deserve to be sm'd then i have no problem with that ... but yeh i dont agree with sm'ding if they have did something to warrent not being a mod or just get it cuz there liked or friends with the admin

Roots 02-24-04 11:18 AM

^what can i say.. quailty not quanitite Word ^ to that if they deserve to be supermod..yeh.
BUT i see how you must feel you been there what 3 years? & some 1 who has been there for 1 and become SM..

Baron Mynd 02-24-04 12:43 PM

^ Lol .. it really doesnt bother me that much, if i asked now - id be supermodded. I just dont want it. I come on the internet to have fun, and post what i like, when i like. I dont come on the net to chase newbies around, closing threads and argueing back and forth and who freeposts more.

Shits gay. Lol ..

Roots 02-24-04 02:51 PM

Lol, Thats Chrit Defined^.. (Last line..)