RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What shows do you regularly watch? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115582)

unforsaken 02-29-04 06:48 AM

What shows do you regularly watch?

I know you people don't sit on RB all day writing, so what tv shows do you regularly watch? Right now, I'm watching:

Mon: Average Joe 2
Would like to see an "average joe" win it this season.

Tues: 24
I can't believe they are making us wait like a whole month for the next episode. I think the episode last week was probably the climax of the season with the release of the virus in the hotel.

Wed: Smallville and The OC.
The OC looked corny when they were first advertising it, but after watching the first episode I was hooked. They got great writers and the camerawork isn't bad either.

Thurs: Survivor Allstars and The Apprentice
The Apprentice is pretty good. Also created by the producer of Survivor. I guess if you are more business-minded you might even pick up some tips that could be useful.

Crossword 02-29-04 11:44 AM

I don't watch many regular shows... But i usually watch Mad TV, SNL... And Adult Swim on cartoon network ;)

Canaanite 03-16-04 04:56 PM

Dave Chappelle

MADD HAtter81 03-17-04 02:09 PM

mon-wwe raw i like wresting and i dont care what u think
tues-what evers on
wed-south park
thur-wwe smack down
fri-what ever
sat-wwe
sun-wwe heat

Crossword 03-17-04 03:21 PM

lol... wow thats a very interesting tv schedule.. HAH

.sixtythree. 03-18-04 06:28 PM

The only thing worth watching nowadays is Chappelle's Show. I don't get it over here, but I've downloaded near enough every episode and watched them all a few times over. The sketches on it are just too funny. First time I saw the Lil Jon skit I was laughing so hard I near enough passed out.

Anyone catch that guy who keeps doing the robot? He makes me laugh. That's who the guy is in my sig, it's when Chappelle's doing that music investigation on how different races react to different instruments.

MADD HAtter81 03-18-04 06:48 PM

hay if someone wanna fight me in the streetz i got sum wrestlin shit to kick they ass it worked before

.sixtythree. 03-18-04 06:56 PM

I watch wrestling. I once broke a dude's nose holding the Crossface on too tight.

Cap0ne 03-18-04 09:34 PM

I watch the Chapelle Show...

I think The Life of Lil John is funny...

If u don't know what I'm talkin bout...

It's where he always like yeah and what what or okkkkkkkk.

LoL u have to watch it.

slliP187 03-18-04 09:37 PM

i stay watching SMACKDOWN and RAW on mondays and thursdays

accomplishment 03-18-04 10:03 PM

dont any of you mother fuckers watch BET god damn

MADD HAtter81 03-22-04 06:26 PM

ha the only good shows on B.E.T is the basment and comic veiw but 106 and park is ok sometimes

For$akeN 05-01-04 03:45 PM

i watch wrestling, 106 & park & basment

ReLiC 05-01-04 04:00 PM

Of course i watch Chapelle show i watch Tha Basement alot and 106&Park some def on Freestyle Fridays....ChinaBlack isnt to bad.

Cursive 05-02-04 10:33 PM

all i watch on tv is sports. there is no decent sitcoms anymore, just reruns.