RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Chingy and DTP: what you think? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115819)

Casper914 03-04-04 04:53 PM

Chingy and DTP: what you think?

Chingy and Disturbin Tha Peace what you think about them?

Bakerboy 03-04-04 05:02 PM

chingy shouldve stayed wit da st.lunatics or went solo all 2gether
i mean luda hott and everything but everything he do nott hot.....chingy betta then luda
y not follow nelly instead of following luda shitt he shouldve went solo 4 all dat and had luda back dat nigga up

same wit banks y follow 50??? when he betta....

James West 03-16-04 01:23 AM

Chingy is not better than Luda in anyway, tell me one way how Chingy is better?

$$UPREME 03-16-04 01:38 PM

chingy is hard but ludacris is in his prime
dtp just getting started

Dikk Dastadly 03-16-04 07:34 PM

wtf??? Chingy was never a member on the st. lunatics.

i personally dun like chingy, his tracks are weak. Ludacris is dopeness, and the rest of DTP is aiight.

Crossword 03-16-04 07:43 PM

Anything that chingy does, or any part of a song that chingy sings... SUCKS. He SUCKS... Nothing from him is good. Luda is coo

Canaanite 03-16-04 08:14 PM

chingy sucks

James West 03-16-04 10:08 PM

Luda is def. the leader of DTP, nobody can hold anything up to him.
I-20 is cool, hes got the voice, but I dont know if I would want a cd that is based off him.
Shawnaa is great too, if her album ever comes out I will cop it.
the rest of DTP excluding chingy, they are coming out with albums, but I dont think I'll be purchasing them unless they have some bangers.

Preme 03-16-04 10:23 PM

I dont kno how this cat thinks chingy is bettah than luda....? chingy is a mufukin' gimmick..."right thurr" is a gimmick, its something different that noone hears about in alot of places so ppl think its tight and cop the album...he has no lyrical skill..no good content, i dont even know why luda is fuckin' witt him.

James West 03-17-04 10:45 AM

only reason Luda is with him is for the $$$.

.sixtythree. 03-17-04 02:44 PM

Chingy annoys the hell out of me with his thurr's and yurr's. Bagg Up is his only decent track and even that I only like for the old school, west coast-style backing. Lyrics is shit.

Cap0ne 03-17-04 03:59 PM

I think Titi Boy pretty good..

I - 20 good also

.sixtythree. 03-17-04 06:29 PM

I-20 is the guy with that song on Need for Speed: Underground, right? The "money, hoes, cars and dough. that's how all my hustlers roll."

James West 03-17-04 09:27 PM

Quote:
I-20 is the guy with that song on Need for Speed: Underground, right? The "money, hoes, cars and dough. that's how all my hustlers roll."

hmm, I dont know. I-20 was the guy who rapped the last verse in "Move Bitch", and also I believe his cd gotta be droppin soon cause they are playing his song "Fighting up the Club" in Phoenix right now.

Sean.C 03-18-04 12:56 PM

man you all get the name of the lyrics wrong but ya he cool ti clean to Chingy thow he gay