RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   worst line in a rap song. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116050)

king gremlin 03-08-04 09:03 PM

worst line in a rap song.

it seems that there are a lot of shitty lines in rap today. most of them come from that shitty ass southern rap shit. but, by far, the worst rhyme in a song came to my attention just the other day.

here it is:
"get him a maury flow, from the maury show/fuck around, u gonna be up on the maury show...they call me loki loki/don't want no rice r roni/thats the okey dokey.

thats from Camron's "get em girls"

in my opinion, that shit is the worst line i have ever heard in my life.
what are some other shitty lines u guys have heard in rap songs?

.sixtythree. 03-10-04 10:56 AM

"Called Ali he told me I'm the greatest"
- Will Smith. "Miami".

Crossword 03-10-04 03:25 PM

Ok... any song that has the words..

"G-UNIT"

Nah but honestly...
Anything that was released from Chingy's mouth is fucking retarded... I cant choose one.

...WuN... 03-11-04 11:03 AM

Nah but honestly...
Anything that was released from Chingy's mouth is fucking retarded... I cant choose one.

HALLALUJIA!:)

Anyway...i think...

P diddy - "Don't worry if i write rhymes, i write checks." No self respecting rapper should ever say this naw mean?

-OuT-

school boy 03-11-04 11:26 AM

im wit yo on that one, why admit you dont write yo own stuff?

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 03-11-04 11:54 AM

Umm... I think some of that "oopsie daisy" and "squirt it squirt it" shit in the Juelz Santana's Dipset song should be up in there somewhere.

crab1uk 03-11-04 04:08 PM

i dunno, for shitty lyrics, jd and missy top the rest. 'i got a lambourgini so i drive faster, just to make you haters even freekin madder!!!' shit

Skrollz 03-13-04 02:22 AM

to the kid that said "dont worry if i write rhymes, i write checks" that is prolly the sickest line out of diddys mouth.. u gotta understand the metaphor hes sayin no matter if he write his own shit or not or if its tite or not he still makes his pape n is one of well respected companies

gangstagrl 03-13-04 07:13 AM

everythin jus about from bow wow n romeo fukin kids

P0is0n 03-13-04 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king gremlin
here it is:
"get him a maury flow, from the maury show/fuck around, u gonna be up on the maury show...they call me loki loki/don't want no rice r roni/thats the okey dokey.

Holy shit, lol. I saw that on BET some time ago; I was about to post those exact lyrics. I can't beleive shit like that actually gets any attention, it's really sad.

Phew!!! 03-13-04 04:59 PM

That ain't even the worst line in that song... the 4 bars from the rolly polly part... dam Cam is real weak lyriclly these days... its funny that he used to be a lyisist in the ninetys ... what happened?

"I love you like a fat kid love cake" - 50 cent

"With my Rambo cap on, I walk through hell"- Goldchild (lmao)

"everywhere we go, people wanna know, who we are, so we tell them... this is D-Block... mighty mighty D block" - Man stop them nursrey rhymes... FUCK D-BLOCK!

Every fuckin' bar in that Airforce one's tune (Nelly and st Lunatics)

"Thugs on the block, drugs on the block, there's some thugs on the block" - Master P

Everything Blazin' Squad have ever layed vocals on

"Give me the number to ya mobile phone, so I can send you a mobile tone" - Romeo (so solid crew) haha! wack!

Anything Lil Wayne has ever put his ugly ass on...

Anyone that rhymes dead with lead and dead...

"We aint no boys we grown men, if you aint gonna dance then don't then" - Yingyang twinz ... I could get a better one... just thats the only song I heard... I just know they wack...

"I aint ya Eminem, I aint ya 50 cent, I ain't ya Jigga man... I'm a china man" -Jin

James West 03-14-04 10:22 PM

Dirt McGirt on the Neptunes album, maybe Im dumb, but 90% of this makes no sense and the 10% that does is so random and simple is just sad.

Plug it up, cocaine make ya speakers blow
Party amps gettin' sniffed up now wit it too
When there's somethin' in my camp, a wireless amp
High as a ramp, speak to Wu like stamp
The wet got me damp, pussy darker than lamp
Moses you don't wanna 'ttempt, I see all fans
I'm too drunk too, now you like "Move!"
Coked out in Peru, in hair/here like shampoo
Small like snubs, camera to you scrubs
Kinda like stubs, confidential at the club
Sniff buds like Rule, I fast Ghost like Wu
Get CREAM like tube, burn ya fast food
Appeared in rude, we'll take ya panties off nude
Yes and renewed, big guns and clued
Bitch I'm loose like Lugz, Dirty to the litter bug
Girls you like hugs? I don't like thugs

Premanition 03-15-04 03:16 PM

dizzie rascal=

"sweet as a nut...sweet like tropicana../...wen the hammer hit ur head you split like banana.."

i cudnt believe he actually sed that...lol....wack as fuck!

luminaz 03-15-04 04:35 PM

Worst line

Juelz santana - i got a ho collection, i ho selection from my ho collection