RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What The Fuck Is Going On (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116100)

BUTCHA 03-09-04 06:12 PM

What The Fuck Is Going On

Whats All This Funny Shit I See Niggas Saying I Am In Crews Muthafuckas Straight Up Snitching On Da Butcha Poteic......

Listen I Am In No Crew Toon, And Niggas Need To Stop Snitching Poteic...... Do That Shit On The Block A Nigga Would Cut Your Toungue Out Coward, Don't Be Mad Cause You Can't See Da Butcha None Of You Niggas Can See This Boston Nigga

Fuckin Hators 1

TOoN 03-09-04 06:16 PM

What? nigga I asked you to be in my crew along with Halob........don't get ahead of yourself dawg......you aight...........but that's it...........

SnypeR 03-09-04 06:18 PM

I'll take this nigga....set it up.............Whatever rules you want...it don't matter..............

TOoN 03-09-04 06:21 PM

Snyper....Butcha ain't on ya level man.............but I guess you need warm-ups........go head...............

Lil Rip 03-09-04 06:29 PM

toon want to battle

BUTCHA 03-09-04 06:31 PM

Yo Toon Ha Ha You Must Have Shit Twisted Really Twisted
I Make The Crew Not You Doggy Ok Understand That

And I Haven't Made No Fucking Crew So Be Easy
Fuck The Haters And The Rest Trying To Stop The Butcha
And Don't Even Set Up Your Battle Aginst Me In Less You Got Some Wins And Can Put That Shit Up In Less Then 30 Min
Maggots Do Not Holla At Me I Let My Lil Solders Handle Yall

Da Butcha Chopping Em Down 1

TOoN 03-09-04 06:32 PM

Set it up Nigga...I want you.................post first with in 30

Lil Rip 03-09-04 06:35 PM

you set points are low got to do more voteing......

TOoN 03-09-04 06:38 PM

^^^Wha?............................. Yo'............BUTCHA set it up.........!

SnypeR 03-09-04 06:43 PM

I know this nigga ain't talkin all that shit, but scared to battle you TOoN.........wtf

Lil Rip 03-09-04 06:49 PM

butcha ain't shit he's like lite work just muder him

BUTCHA 03-09-04 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnypeR
I know this nigga ain't talkin all that shit, but scared to battle you TOoN.........wtf

YOU FUCKING DICKRIDER DAMN YOU A VERY LAME ASS NIGGA SNIPER R.... AND TOON HA HAHA HA YO YOU DON'T WANT IT

Lil Rip 03-09-04 06:51 PM

toon you should let me take care of your lite work

TOoN 03-09-04 06:56 PM

Nah nigga.........you don't want it....I said set it up.....I've been waitin to write a real verse.........I understand if you don't want a loss...and you definatly don't want snyper...........either way you WILL lose....If you don't think so set it up.........don't talk shit if you can't back it......set up the thread, or stop cryin, and keep "TOoN" out you mouth...........simple..........

SnypeR 03-09-04 06:59 PM

If you so "GOOD" go ahead and rip me dawg..............don't talk......do somethin.........set it up.........I've seen your weak verses dawg..........If you really want to be 6-4, then go ahead........I don't talk..I battle..let's settle this...............