RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   lookin 2 start a crew (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=116175)

MADD HAtter81 03-10-04 04:03 PM

lookin 2 start a crew

yo im lookin for mutha fukin soliders to be in the group :headbang: :headbang:

SINISTER 03-12-04 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADD HAtter81
yo im lookin for mutha fukin soliders to be in the group :headbang: :headbang:

Alright im down

shabba ranks 03-12-04 09:12 PM

hay my idea is that we find these peoples that are in this place clamin they want in a crew, and we take them no question. but lets not take in lil rip because he is everyones shit list. but u can count me in.

MADD HAtter81 03-16-04 06:59 PM

yea i can feel you on that one so whats the name and stuff like that and how good do you gosta be in order to get in

Young Smirf 06-08-04 04:11 AM

I'm down too if I'm wit some niggaz or females who know how to spit some hot shit!!! besides that i'm wit yall niggaz! and i know how to start a "Crew" from street experience.

LAT 06-08-04 01:26 PM

oops

~Babylon~ 06-08-04 05:33 PM

WHAT! the fuck is this HATTER!

Young Smirf 06-08-04 05:59 PM

responding to Babylon talkin' shit

look nigga Young Smirf thinks you disrespecting/ you better watch your mouf cuz i stay wit them weapons/ and if i hear that your fuckin' talkin back/ i'll get the powder for your ass and make sure you get slapped/ cuz i'm from the fuckin' Chi i rep it to the fullest/ my niggaz is soldiers so the army ships us some bullets/ I'm gonna be big cuz the way i flow/ while i'm gettin' pussy you playin' wit your G.I. Joe/ and i told you faggot that i don't play that/ cuz i stay wit two nines like i'm Warren Sapp/ but i ain't no Bucaneer/ i'll touch you kid/ this for you Babylon for talkin' shit/ and i don't even have to look at your profile/ waitin' for you to respond so you can get shot down/ and yeah i'm gangster cuz my bullets they come in two/ you not getting applause but i'm clapping at you/ rappin' at you/ got the game shut down so face it/ i keep metal in my hand like i ripped out a white kids braces/ and you faggot need to know the rest/ i spit hot fire so the ice keep melting on my neck/ shit if you just minded you business/ then you probably wouldn't be in none of this shit/ so now u know Young Smirf's the don/ so Fuck that bitch nigga Babylon!!!! Don't ever post something just to be hatin' on niggaz wit your bitch ass!!!!

Young Smirf 06-08-04 06:00 PM

told yall i'm down anybody talk shit We ridin' on em'. MoBB Squad niggaz

Willa 06-08-04 08:26 PM

wow nice attempt at s diss

iamthatdude87 06-08-04 08:30 PM

OoOoOoOoOoOoo....WTF!!!!!Fuck u smirf who do u think u are bitch....NIKKA IM POPPA SMERF....so if u wanna talk shit bitch i'll fuckin murder

.VenoM. 06-08-04 08:40 PM

wtf.....

2Face 06-08-04 08:45 PM

yo man The Sinnister come join Mafioso
o yea sorry fo freepost

L.I. 06-08-04 08:52 PM

lol if u guys checked dates....this was made in march....sum herb upped this fuckin thread....lol wow.....

iamthatdude87 06-08-04 09:10 PM

oopps lmao.....soryy hatter