RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   M.o.s Vz. Threatz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=117993)

M.O.S 04-02-04 10:38 PM

M.o.s Vz. Threatz

sPIT sInCe u FuCkEd uP ThE LaSt oNe
(by the way M.O.S. is for momentofsilence remember this bitch)

M.O.S 04-02-04 10:41 PM

as seen in the other thread (god i hate dumbasses)
First of all my name is M.O.S i will post asap so stay online make sure you post by tonite GooD LucK
preachin to the people my niggas refer to me as the "clergy", but i will leave you scared ("watchin your ass") cause i leave little boys like you shitted because im a disturbed "preist", beat me, i want to see, cause i garuntee, your pants will be "peed" before you can touch this "G", cause to no degree, are you an eemcee, *u beg plead and disagree*, need some vitamin "C", open ur mouth time for your daily treatment of "flaming pee" thats it im out ur rhymes stink like cheap "potpurrey "
ok thus is my first battle that was gay but im in the middle of booking all my crap to go on vacation so i couldnt write a novel LMFAO latez
SPiT u better not get offline after challenging me come on that shit i spat was gay i just wanna see you post man

M.O.S 04-02-04 10:53 PM

ok so people dont think of it he wrong way what i meant by "need some vitamin "C", open ur mouth time for your daily treatment of "flaming pee" is that the only time his rhymes will be hott is if he swallowed some flaming pee i dont know it was a cheap atempt at humor that kinda made me look gay im just trying to clarify IM NOT GAY later

YoungStar* 04-02-04 11:03 PM

u need to re write ya shit strait down or separated by / or something or git a lose off of badd structure
jus trynna help ya fo u can't b helped

M.O.S 04-02-04 11:15 PM

u happy now^^^^^^^^^^^
preachin to the people my niggas refer to me as the "clergy", but i will leave you scared ("watchin your ass") cause i leave little boys like you shitted because im a disturbed "preist",

beat me, i want to see, cause i garuntee, your pants will be "peed" before you can touch this "G",

cause to no degree, are you an eemcee, *u beg plead and disagree*,

need some vitamin "C", open ur mouth time for your daily treatment of "flaming pee" thats it im out ur rhymes stink like cheap "potpurrey"

threatz 04-03-04 12:05 AM

Yo whole verse was garbage, be honest
you don't kno whatchu started, Threatz don't play
even you said yo own shyt was gay
I'm never scared, like them boys in dat ATL
yo names misspelled.. but do you think I care
tha answers no, shub a callico down ya throat
snatch ya ho, an then I rock tha boat
you ain't a G, ol fraud ass nigga
i see tha braud in ya, stay in yo place
fo I put them thangs all in yo face

threatz 04-03-04 12:21 AM

umm..

when ever ya'll ready 2 vote my niggaz

Inception 04-03-04 12:27 AM

threatz had better structure couldnt hradly read ol dudez shit

punchz where both no where around that good

mos need to improve some spelling shit didnt rhyme half the time

mos had more mulitz but thatz bout it nothin impressive

threatz 04-03-04 10:18 AM

so..

dah should make it 1-0 i thank... come'on with tha rest of dem votes

IlluGin 04-03-04 10:34 AM

blah i dunno where to start with the other guy
upp yer structure and >>FLOW<<
not tryn to be a dickhead but it needs work
threatz u aint need shit to rip up this guy but u shoulda picked up yer game regardless
bro
v/threatz

threatz 04-03-04 10:46 AM

already..

dat makes it 2-0.. lets get mo votez in

Inception 04-03-04 12:44 PM

yea my vote waz for that bitch threatz i forgot to put it

threatz 04-03-04 01:28 PM

aight..

lets get some mo votez in so i can juhz move already

threatz 04-03-04 05:31 PM

mayn hurry tha fuck up an vote...

ya'll niggaz ack lyke ya'll can't vote

quickpunch 04-03-04 05:47 PM

i said id vote on this...but to be honest you both garbage.....like seriously didnt see any good punchlines and thats what ppl wanna see PUNCHES.....Threatz u basically fed off M.O.S and used everything he said against him u wont win that way....be creative...anyways after reading this i didnt see anything i liked...

M.O.S took this just cause he had a lil of multies....
besides that this was shit on the real....