RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50cent and jarule (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118076)

PoLiFicK 04-03-04 06:44 PM

50cent and jarule

who believes jarules story about beating 50s tail twice......
and did jarule lie 2 da minister about squashing da beef??????????

accomplishment 04-03-04 06:46 PM

Ja Rule is a fuckin bitch liar....doubt he beat fifty's ass fifty's like 6'3 200 and fuckin rules like 4'2 80 pounds fifty would eat him if it was anybody it was that sneaky ass irv gotti hit fifty wit a bat but the beef better be squashed cuz if not you wont find rule around much longer

spitah 04-07-04 11:45 AM

I really dont see why they're beefing, they both suck NOW! ja was cool until he felt the need to try to sing. 50 was always crap to me, especially now, deep down inside he wants to be a model thats why his shirt be off in all his dumb videos.

L.I. 04-07-04 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitah
I really dont see why they're beefing, they both suck NOW! ja was cool until he felt the need to try to sing. 50 was always crap to me, especially now, deep down inside he wants to be a model thats why his shirt be off in all his dumb videos.

hahaha^^^^funny shit

TrustySteed 04-08-04 06:19 AM

yeh i think 50 wud kill ja rule cos if u looked at 50's life b4 he was famous he was sed to be a young promising boxer

Enygma 04-08-04 12:41 PM

I don't think anyone really cares about this beef anymore........ It kinda got played out

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 04-08-04 12:52 PM

i dont care..... the beef started out over something stupid and has gotten worse ever since.

Enygma 04-08-04 01:32 PM

^ Thats what I was tryin to say

SPuLâ„¢ 04-08-04 03:01 PM

yea, I think it had to do when both of them were at some club a while ago. Ja was up rappin', and I think he left his necklace on a table. And 50 happened to be next to that table. So when Ja went back, his necklace was not there. Then 50 cent went like, "What's up, man?" and Ja Rule started swearin' at him and blamed him for stealin' his necklace. That's what I heard, don't kno if it's tru

anxiety 04-08-04 08:28 PM

i would be pissed if i got hit with a bat too.

The M.O.B. 04-08-04 10:59 PM

Apparently 50 has a restraining order against Murder Inc. Turns out they was both bitches....

S-killz 04-09-04 02:53 PM

this beef is old
they dont really contribute to hip-hop

i hope they turn out like pac and biggy
but if that happens no one is going to care

id rahter have them take pac's and biggy's place

Nyne Myll 04-09-04 05:00 PM

Ja's a bitch, it's rumoured he's re-workin Pac's- Hit 'em up, goin at 50 and Em

threatz 04-09-04 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accomplishment
Ja Rule is a fuckin bitch liar....doubt he beat fifty's ass fifty's like 6'3 200 and fuckin rules like 4'2 80 pounds fifty would eat him if it was anybody it was that sneaky ass irv gotti hit fifty wit a bat but the beef better be squashed cuz if not you wont find rule around much longer

Size don't really matter.. if Ja Rule has some handz den he could still put it on 50... I ain't sayin dat I belive'em, but datz der business.. fuck wha dey goin through

anxiety 04-09-04 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyne Myll
Ja's a bitch, it's rumoured he's re-workin Pac's- Hit 'em up, goin at 50 and Em

it will look foolish compared to quitter (which i think was better than Hit em Up) why does pac have to diss, then steal ems shit, whata bitch