RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Read This Hard Sh*t (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118582)

East Miles 04-08-04 09:01 AM

Read This Hard Sh*t

:shoot: This is the Best

East Miles 04-08-04 09:01 AM

Check it : I'm tryin 2 get ya house rapped off in caution tape. Go ahead keep thinkin I'm laced.I'll never be late. You'll be hideing ya face just like the bitch off Kobe's case. Its not good to be fucking wit Ace. Its not good Tech gave U a taste. Its not Good Miles a be catching a case. Cuz You'll be changing ya face, bleaching ya skin and changing ya race. I'll walk in ya house and watch ya kid get baked. Knock U down and watch ya hands and ya mouth get taped. Watch you cry while ya girl scream from multiple ass rapes. Most of U dudes is real fake. I got hunger in ma eyes its fixated on real cake. Tha banga a leave bubbles on the top of ya dome like a strawberry milkshake. I want dough fast, like outcast "But I can't wait". Jazz N a lil Blue grass I can't hate. Titanium and Brass equals the Great Lakes. Jewels and cars equals money I can't make. Fuck the Jake, Court dates, And Godfather shit I can't breaK. Listen. This is a fucked up transition from counting dough and chopping dimes in the kitchen. I'm a business man I f I go to jail I'll probably be the king of the Prison. 2 eyes 2 tears. 1 man 2 fears. One warrior 2 spears. You shot who cares. 1 arrow 2 deers. 1 drunk 2 beers. 1 sound 2 ears. bE WISE PUT YA TEST 2 THE GROUND, REMEBER U BROWN. Upside down smile. Remeber this is East Miles Town.

East Miles 04-17-04 04:25 PM

A yo check this out lames............................................. ........

East Miles 04-17-04 04:26 PM

East Miles 04-17-04 04:26 PM

.................................................. ......

_Mayhem_ 04-17-04 05:08 PM

it was decent. Like ya nice quik flow

sicker_than_HIV 04-17-04 06:19 PM

ya it was coo

Karl Merks 04-17-04 09:08 PM

I'd work on your struture, something like ...

Quote:
I'm tryin 2 get ya house rapped off in caution tape,
Go ahead keep thinkin I'm laced, I'll never be late.
You'll be hideing ya face just like the bitch off Kobe's case,
Its not good to be fucking wit Ace.

This makes it look better and it's easier to read it.

Some parts seemed pretty forced, like you couldn't think of a good rhyme so you 'forced it'.

Example:
Quote:
I'll walk in ya house and watch ya kid get baked. Knock U down and watch ya hands and ya mouth get taped.

Anyway, no hate... cause I enjoyed reading this. I'm just trying to help.

#1~soldier~#1 04-17-04 09:55 PM

yo that was pretty tight. just keep workin on your structure.

#1~soldier~#1 04-17-04 09:56 PM

yo that was pretty good. just work on the structure.

KKbug 04-18-04 10:48 AM

okay everythin waz like pushed together. but good drop, and kep dropin and livin it up