RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rappers you hate(in opinions) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118827)

Concrete 04-10-04 10:38 PM

Rappers you hate(in opinions)

Post rappers you hate and everything you know?

Myself, I hate 50 Cent, everybody likes the kid when hes fucking wack and gets overrated and credited too much, without Em he'd be fucked dog shit stuck on the sidewalk, and he always claiming and bragging about getting shot, only cause he was a damn snitch. I bet 60% of the emcees here can fucking eat the punk in a battle.

Uppin on other opinions

Diagnose 04-11-04 12:30 AM

ha ha ha....I agree wit you man..he can't rhyme..no offense to everyone else but he can't..eminem could beat him..man..even his whole crew from G-Unit could beat him..he's lucky to get a record deal from shady..i bet Fifty had to sucks shady's dick to get the deal..and still does to this day..

PoLiFicK 04-11-04 01:21 AM

50cent wack his album should be free

Sten. Cell 04-11-04 01:21 AM

Young Buc...No Flow At All In My Opinion

Cam'ron....Always Seems To Say The Same Thing

Im Sure Theres Others But I Cant Think Of Any

CyricsX 04-11-04 04:40 AM

Lil jon

GKillaz05 04-11-04 10:25 AM

Chingy I dont feel him at all

Killah Bwoy 04-11-04 10:44 AM

rappers i hate rappers i hate.................benzino I HATE THAT HOE the only song i liked by dat kat was booty and that was jus becuz the hook and the beat...that kat pisses the hell otu of me lol hes garbage

Killah Bwoy 04-11-04 10:45 AM

lil jons not even a rapper he jus a promoter and scraems on trax to let niggaz know its his beat...im feelin him he has sick production skillz

madman-doubleSS 04-11-04 01:22 PM

Lil' Jon is a great entertainer and promoter......props to him. Two rappers desrerve to make this list..

1. Chingy- Two Words: Wack Ass
2. 50 Cent- He thinks cause he got shot, he's tough but people get shot every day that could murder that bitch in a battle, but they don't go around shoutin' bout how they got blasted

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 04-11-04 03:20 PM

Chingy makes me want vomit and die of strychnine poisoning while jumping off of the Effiel Tower in Paris with no clothes on.

Killah Bwoy 04-11-04 03:59 PM

LMFAO truth 50 centsd aiight too me and I HATE WEN CHINGY TRIED TO GO ALL GANGSTA WIT HIS WACK ASS VOICE..it pisses me off

KingChri$ 04-11-04 04:12 PM

fuk em

i Wanna Fuk UP Dat Nikka Eminem For wearin Durags n Fitteds and Makin every Whiteboy Think they have a chance in the rap indusrty

Shadows edge 04-11-04 05:25 PM

:laugh2:
aww... did you get upset when you learnt you didn't have a chance?

Concrete 04-11-04 07:15 PM

All Lil Jon says is like...YYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAHHHH, OOOOKKKKKK, WWWHHHAATT WHATTT, only things he says

verbal violence 04-12-04 12:24 AM

lmfao dawg im wit u lil john does say that quit often man i also hate chingy and 50 man 50 he be talkin like he pac when he aint if pac was around 50 woulda been shot up in his home for real yo but both them just wack feel me holla~1~