RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   UpDaTeD PiX (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=118971)

KingChri$ 04-12-04 07:25 AM

UpDaTeD PiX

UGLY PIC

Krackmittens 04-12-04 12:42 PM

question why are you throwing up westside if your in brooklyn ??
you make yourself look like a dumbass the more you post these pics

KingChri$ 04-12-04 03:42 PM

cuz i was born in westside fagit

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-12-04 03:46 PM

All I Gawt To Say Is "DAYUMMMMMMMMM" ... Boi ' ...!! You're IFyne'

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterPeice420
All I Gawt To Say Is "DAYUMMMMMMMMM" ... Boi ' ...!! You're IFyne'
All I have to say is dayyuuuuummmmm he needs this shit, nikka!

Status 04-12-04 03:51 PM

^^^your hella gay....fuckin faggot

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 03:52 PM

By th way KingChris...Ever consider changing you're facial pose? How about enough of the "I am going to look like a humourless dick because I am wannabe!...Woah look at this pose you can totally see my abs. And this is me constipated...". What can I say I'm hating on your "playing".

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.j em sce
^^^your hella gay....fuckin faggot
Here's a link for you also mister, my brain is under the age of 12 and all I can say is "fagget".

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-12-04 03:56 PM

Lol @ FriendlyAlbanian You A FucCkin DumbA$$' ... WTF You Going On About' !!!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-12-04 04:02 PM

I Don't Give A Damn About No "Thread" ..!! Alright Fool' ... Lol Damn You An Immature Little Twat' Giving New Meaning To A Fucking "Homosexual" .. But

One Question: Why The Fuck You Talkin Shit About This Boi's PixXx?? lol Wheres Your PiCc's @ MuTHa_FuCcka' You ProLLy Ugly A$$ Fuck' But I AInt Saying Anything About Chu Am I? Nah I Don't Think So

So Quit All Your (Pure-Shit-Talk) ... And Be Out!!

Status 04-12-04 04:05 PM

i wanna battle that bitch..he gettin on my nerves....c'mon bitch..all you do is talk shit......

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.j em sce
i wanna battle that bitch..he gettin on my nerves....c'mon bitch..all you do is talk shit......
I want to battle that bitch, he is getting on my nerves, come on bitch. All you do is talk shit. Is it really that hard to keep decent spelling dumbass?

here are my pics, either way atleast I'm not a wannabe who poses for photo's on the internet with fake guns.

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-12-04 04:10 PM

You Would Probably Win By A Long Shot!! Lmfao

And As I Was Saying!!!

D
A
M
N

KingChris - - - Your One Fyne MuTHa_FuCcka' lol

FriendlyAlbanian 04-12-04 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterPeice420
I Don't Give A Damn About No "Thread" ..!! Alright Fool' ... Lol Damn You An Immature Little Twat' Giving New Meaning To A Fucking "Homosexual" .. But

One Question: Why The Fuck You Talkin Shit About This Boi's PixXx?? lol Wheres Your PiCc's @ MuTHa_FuCcka' You ProLLy Ugly A$$ Fuck' But I AInt Saying Anything About Chu Am I? Nah I Don't Think So

So Quit All Your (Pure-Shit-Talk) ... And Be Out!!
Why do you butcher the english language imbecile? What gives you the feeling that spelling like you never completed 3rd grade is somehow "unique, intellegent, cool". Get off your fucking ass you dirty whore.

Status 04-12-04 04:12 PM

damn dp.....calm down..lol...but real talk i give a fuc if i win or loose...i want him.....

A BITCH LETS BATTLE