RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NBA PLAY-OFFS!!! HOLLA!!! lol (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=119487)

SPuL™ 04-15-04 10:11 PM

NBA PLAY-OFFS!!! HOLLA!!! lol

alright, I don't give a flyin' F-Bomb about the East seedings, cuz I kno it's gonna be the west winning this year.
Here are the West Seedings:

1. Minnesota Timberwolves v.s 8.Denver Nuggets
2. Los Angeles Lakes v.s 7. Houston Rockets
3. San Antonio Spurs v.s 6. Memphis Grizzlies
4. Sacramento Kings v.s 5. Dallas Mavericks

I'm takin' my Kings to win it all. We will beat Dallas in the first round in 5, maybe 6 games barring no Webber-type injury lol. Then IF Minnesotta ends it's first round losin' streak, we will face them in the second round. I see this as a 5 game maybe 6 game series for us. Becuase we have a lot more play-off experience then them. In the WCF, I expect it to be the LAkers. If this is the case, I would love to see this. I would tape each game lol. This would definitley be another 7 game series. Multiple OT games. I think we will be able to pull this out. Then in the finals, I see us facing the PAcers. They have dominated the East, but haven't played that great against the West. I see us winning that in 5 games.

What do you guys think?

accomplishment 04-15-04 10:16 PM

Fuck da west man Detroit all da way.................

Sean.C 04-15-04 10:30 PM

its all about the bobcats boy

PoLiFicK 04-15-04 10:41 PM

i want denver 2 win they first round but LA is goin be ahrd 2 touch kidd

east-i hope miami heat do the damn thing wit dewayne and caron they tight dont sleep on em

$$UPREME 04-15-04 11:02 PM

Fuck D East.... Pistons...only Chance...in Da East.....they Still Couldn't Fuck Wit Da West...

Kings Over Mavs...........
Fuck Da Lakers....and Kobe...... They Shouldn't Of Got That...
U Remember That Nuggets Game Were That Game Should've Went To Denver...

$$UPREME 04-15-04 11:07 PM

New York Over Nets..........
^^^^^^upset....

furoshis 04-15-04 11:24 PM

yo im goin for the Kings heh we deserve it..........................................

$$UPREME 04-15-04 11:29 PM

I Agree...furoshis

Triple_N 04-16-04 12:28 AM

Kings aren't good enough to win it all chris webber is playing on one leg, the T'wolves, lakers, an even the grizzles will eat the kings ass up! T'wolves champs..I'm hoping, but the lakers is gonna be hard to beat, one

SPuL™ 04-16-04 06:28 AM

It's gonna be hard for the T-Wolves, cuz they have no experience EVER, outside of the 1st round. And in the play-offs, experience is big.Go KIngs!!!

Sean.C 04-16-04 11:07 AM

what you all talkin bout its all about da BoBCATS

dren 04-16-04 11:28 AM

pacers will win since colts let me down this year

SPuL™ 04-16-04 12:13 PM

lol @ Bobcats. :laugh: Go Kings!!!

CounTREE Jay 04-16-04 12:48 PM

Nets finally gonna make it and win. Kenyon Martin = Finals MVP. Hollatchaboy.

spitah 04-16-04 02:16 PM

Its either gonna be the Kings or the Spurs. I think the Lakers are gonna get put out early for the simple fact they go too many leaders and not enough followers. Shaq wants to be the main man, Kobe = ball hog, Gary = ball hog, Karl = quick temper = foul trouble. The others guy probably arent gonna get that much playing time and when they do come into the game they are gonna ice cold shooting bricks everywhere. If the Kings move the ball like they did about 3 yrs ago, they are going to win it all if the Spurs dont stop them in their tracks. I'm kinda leaning toward the Spurs though, just because people arent giving them that much credit now with D.Robinson........Either way, i'm going for both