RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Master P (Good or Wack) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=119517)

R-Sinic Jaws 04-16-04 01:17 AM

Master P (Good or Wack)

Pick one and explain what you think about Master P. Should he keep rapping or just give up and stop. I personally think he is wack.

Triple_N 04-16-04 02:10 AM

He is the wackest mc to every go platinum, he is garbage, an cats still be buying his shit. I don't know how he got people to buy that garbage but you can't shit on a playa dough cuz dat nigga got crazy paper

Killah Bwoy 04-16-04 03:35 AM

hes aiight most of his shit is played out and the wackest but he has sick thug anthems/club hits like in them jeans and act a fool...so hes aiight no match too nas and them but hes makin money soo leave him alone lmfao

dren 04-16-04 11:22 AM

he's pretty wack but he knows what sells, and for that he's good. he makes his music to sell to the masses and to make him money. Ghetto Dope was a nice album though. production was pretty nice and P actually came ok on a few tracks.

R-Sinic Jaws 04-16-04 02:51 PM

Have you heard his song Act a Fool?? That is a very wack song to me. I mean DAMN.

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 02:55 PM

One Work To Sum It Up ::::::::::: WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Most Deff.

Sean.C 04-16-04 03:00 PM

na hes wack eva since he got on nick wit his son he used to be cool like wit his caption kirk song i liked his older shit but his new stuffs gay

tha ghost 04-16-04 03:07 PM

fuck Master P

:shoot: Master P is a BITCH ASS RAPPER. Wack as Fuck! He aint no gangsta or a thug. He aint grow up in no project or streets. Fukin Hillbilly ass crackhead!

tha ghost 04-16-04 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dren
he's pretty wack but he knows what sells, and for that he's good. he makes his music to sell to the masses and to make him money. Ghetto Dope was a nice album though. production was pretty nice and P actually came ok on a few tracks.

Master P is a BITCH ASS HILLBILLY MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO party, or rappa that aint from any city listed below is good... reguardless. Waste of good beats!!!! IF U AINT FROM NYC,DC,MIAMI,LA, DETROIT THEN U PUSSY. SOME rappas from atlanta is aight so i aint dissin most a ya from there. :shoot:

R-Sinic Jaws 04-16-04 05:50 PM

Hea hea hea.... Master P use to be good. have you heard "Bout it, Bout it, Make em say uhhhh." Those were hot ass songs. You can not deny the piece of time that he held.

~RC~ 04-16-04 05:57 PM

The reason he is still around is becasue back in the day when raps only rhyme scheem was to do exactly that, just RHYME. like poems and shit. he was hot. he was the new voice of the south and shit. with a different style. he created an empire worth millions. now he has fallen off the new rap game but he can make new albums cuz he has the funds to. BUT RIGHT NOW HE IS WACK..... but im just a white kid from the burbs in Windsor, Canada. What do i know? hahaha

JaE uH-Oh! 04-16-04 06:03 PM

Master P is trash...songs like "Bout it, bout it " wer eonyl hot cuz of the hook...his lyrics were always bunz and always will be bunz.....hes horrible....bu tu can tdeny the nigga gettin money..so cant hate on him...

Killah Bwoy 04-16-04 06:12 PM

lmfao @ bunz out of all the brothers i liked c-murder the best but he in jail..and hsi other brother died..but yeah truth master p has fallen off nno one can say hes wack....hes good enuff to be on a record label and sell records...so he must have some skill..but he aint good as he used to..hes gettin too old lmfao

L.I. 04-16-04 06:36 PM

wacker than masterbation

$$UPREME 04-16-04 06:55 PM

Wack