RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   pictureperfect2 vs Mixxed MC (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=119551)

M&rk 04-16-04 01:20 PM

pictureperfect2 vs Mixxed MC

10 or so lines
no dr/crew votes

check in den blind spit, get it up sooner the better

Mixxed MC 04-16-04 01:35 PM

fuck that niga u goin first sht i even told u that

Mixxed MC = xXxMaztamindxXx = Gh0st Mc. All DQ'ed and banned for cheating
-Cprogress

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 01:40 PM

Awwww I Will Go First If You Would Like! :)

M&rk 04-16-04 01:48 PM

disasterpiece u be addin me to that list after i dro this shit
hold on it'll jus be a minute

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 01:49 PM

Aight Drop Your Lyrical Skills' ...!

M&rk 04-16-04 01:57 PM

he spittin such shit he makin fun of himself, sumbody help him
its embarrassin like he spittin in the wind, maybe he’d win if he was battling his twin
till then imma have to keep diminisin his win ratio
u even get bent over like a bitch when facin a hoe, *(who own da strap own?)
see me cumin dis cracka try hiddin by inbracin the snow
wut this cracka cleo, how’d he know, I’d be spittin flows so cold
my typin words be heard like im spittin from a mic
wonder why my rhymes is felt sraight like, cuz they aint spit by a over eatin dyke
roast beef his ass cuz he new to rb’s
battling me on the same game, knock ‘em of da square like a game of sorry
this bitch couldn’t bite right, like steal rhymes, if he was arrested for arsony
battling me at night, he couldn’t steal the show if he spit Johnny Carson at me

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 01:59 PM

Nah I Aint Feeling That Playa'

M&rk 04-16-04 02:09 PM

u aint feelin dat. set up a battle i give u sumin ta feel. and i didn't need to go to hard on this cat, wait till he drop, you'll see why, i saw one of his other battles, figured i'd save whats good for u girl

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 02:11 PM

So I Get All The 'Goods' ...!! :) .... lol I Like That

Mixxed MC 04-16-04 03:13 PM

yo when im done wit u imma make u wish ur mom had a abortion//imma make this picture perfect and blow u out of a porportion//by the way the color of ya moms panties is blue//nigga u think u sick but i can make this picture perfect 2//ur style is to wack to match up to mine//ur freestyles definitley bent up out of line//im wastein fuckin my time battlin u//ill dis ya ass ull leave the site u got no clue//u think u can beat me u dint get the news//ur freestyle was to wack u bound to lose//u aint gonna win u dint herre wat i said//ill pop ya 3 times turn ya white shirt to red//

streetsweepa 04-16-04 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixxed MC
yo when im done wit u imma make u wish ur mom had a abortion//imma make this picture perfect and blow u out of a porportion//by the way the color of ya moms panties is blue//nigga u think u sick but i can make this picture perfect 2//ur style is to wack to match up to mine//ur freestyles definitley bent up out of line//im wastein fuckin my time battlin u//ill dis ya ass ull leave the site u got no clue//u think u can beat me u dint get the news//ur freestyle was to wack u bound to lose//u aint gonna win u dint herre wat i said//ill pop ya 3 times turn ya white shirt to red//

OH SHIT!! UR GETTIN BETTER HOMIE

FlowIntelligent. 04-16-04 10:41 PM

pictureperfect i have to say that u came so wack in this battle that mixxed mc actually got at you...so what if u seen what he said in another battle he came hard at you...picture your verse lacked flow...it was hard to read u had a couple good punches and the last 2 bars where like the best part of your verse..we both know your better than that fam...mixxed mc what the fuck is up wit your structure...put it into lines not paragraphs fam..but all in all u took this battle u had good punches 1 or 2 multis and it was kinda consistent so u take my vote

vote : mixxed mc

~1~

Mixxed MC 04-16-04 11:54 PM

Yeo we uppin fo votes so please can u start to vote THankya 1111

Gh0St MC 04-17-04 12:11 AM

Yo wuss good i think mixxed balla won dat holla back at me

Gh0St MC 04-17-04 12:13 AM

DAMN u need 25 Posts when da hell am i gon be able 2 vote i gotta say maad shit den