RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   *-*LyriKal DestruKtion*-* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=119588)

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-16-04 06:20 PM

*-*LyriKal DestruKtion*-*

Alright Getting This Crew Started ... Post A Minimum 5Lines 10Lines Maximum' .. And Lets See What You Got' ....!! Get Things Heated Around Here' .. Post A Battle Link If You Would Like' *** And We Will See What Happen's

Killah Bwoy 04-16-04 06:26 PM

CHekkin IN!

L.I. 04-16-04 07:21 PM

yo yo jus curious wut position id have....?

Killah Bwoy 04-16-04 09:22 PM

you'd have one of the leader positions apparently i am leader i asked dp if she wanted to be leader and shes like naww i can but really what position do you want?

L.I. 04-16-04 09:30 PM

well im startin a crew called furious flows so right now im rollin with that...thanks anyways man...goodluck with your crew!!

SPuLâ„¢ 04-16-04 11:39 PM

yo, DP you kno my style, I don't kno about you kill. But what do yo say? I'll drop some links down tommorow. PEACE

Enygma 04-17-04 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Bwoy
you'd have one of the leader positions apparently i am leader i asked dp if she wanted to be leader and shes like naww i can but really what position do you want?

Why you so quick to run from Crhyme? You can do whatever you want but are you gonna run from this crew in a few days too?

SUPERVILLAIN 04-17-04 07:09 AM

i hope im not seeing what i think im seeing.

s.v.

Killah Bwoy 04-17-04 09:33 AM

naww mayn sorry enygma i didnt want to be an ordinary member cuz i got leader material lol and spul i read your shit you hot if you want to be down you down you aint gotta drop

Vc 04-17-04 10:09 AM

i'm ever so curious to see how this crew will come up already killah bwoy got trouble.. with enygma....hmmm and well you looks like killer about to sign anyone told spul he aint even have to dropp?

anxiety 04-17-04 10:50 AM

how the fuck is killah boy the leader of this crew, wut happened, why not just make me leader DP, nah just messin, good luck with ur crew, and dont let killah boy start makin all the decisions

Killah Bwoy 04-17-04 11:54 AM

lol im not playa lmfao i just holdin it down while she not on. but yeah im out to up my record u know

SPuLâ„¢ 04-17-04 12:00 PM

Aiight, it's cool that I'm in. Also, what position would I have?

GKillaz05 04-17-04 12:02 PM

This is a battle I had wit Baller and won 5-1.

This guys a faggot he's reppin' 'S'uck 'L'otsa 'C'ock... (S.L.C. Utah)
He's tryin to 'hit me up' BITCH your nothin like Pac...
This guy cant be a baller even if he was T-Mac...
Likes to play wit balls especially ones in the sac...
Everyone standin here wounders if you for real...
You could be crack and you wouldnt get a deal...
Your only 15 years old and think you a baller...
I'll give you respect as soon as you get taller...
After I read your shit I laughed you must be drunk...
I am hittin' you like roadkill and your a skunk...
That must be the reason your verse just stunk...
Keep hatin' that im from Canada but wait til' you lose...
Baller lost to a Canadian will be the front page news... BITCH!

tell me if thats good enough if not I will spit better shit.

Killah Bwoy 04-17-04 12:05 PM

aiight i dunno spul we will discuss dat wit dp and gkillaz we will discuss if u in or not wen dp comes online aiight