RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   try outs for lyrical leaders (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120007)

streetsweepa 04-20-04 12:56 PM

try outs for lyrical leaders

spit no more than 10 lines
I will get back to u if u made it
:thumbup:

Diagnose 04-20-04 02:12 PM

come on..doesn't anyone want to join this shyt?wen u do..we'll get our own forum

Young Siz 04-20-04 03:00 PM

yo can i use the verse i used for the furious flows

streetsweepa 04-20-04 03:02 PM

sure dawg...just copy and paste ur flow in here..aight..

Young Siz 04-20-04 03:11 PM

aight
im down imma spit 10 quick bars

dick riders love to hate cuase thats the olny way we ever goin speak//
most of ya battles none site bothers to take a peak//
ill print ya shit out put it in the towlet and then take a leak//
like to say my ryhmes wack but now you niggaz eva spittin heat//
keep fucking wit the kid ill take you to a hotel and dangel by feet//
we all kno in battle if you vote with 15 words or less you fronting//
stop riding each others shit liek you got a dick or something//

V-City Bitch /Lrical leaders

SPitfire I see Ya bitch ass YOu a Pussy If I could Id delete ya Profile , ID do YOu a Favor I do that

Diagnose 04-20-04 03:18 PM

aight..i'mma talk to streets about this spit

streetsweepa 04-20-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLost4Rhymes
aight..i'mma talk to streets about this spit

i think its good u can see he has potential

Young Siz 04-20-04 03:23 PM

so im in

streetsweepa 04-20-04 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Siz
so im in

yea ur in

Diagnose 04-20-04 03:32 PM

aight ur in dawg..we just need a few more so we could have our own forum

Young Siz 04-20-04 03:33 PM

aight dog thank you u dont have problem with me beffin wit those weak squd niggaz do you

Diagnose 04-20-04 03:40 PM

wut do u me beffin?

Diagnose 04-20-04 09:24 PM

Murderous Mask...he's in the crew now...he's gonna be the audio mc for the crew...

CG 04-20-04 10:00 PM

Word

Listen kid wha i got u want it and ur girl i'll ram step up to me & get shells in ur stomach like u just ate clams leave in ur stoach like u got crams and no i dont care whos ur brother cause be guareented i'll push hole in u like a hole puncher swear u gonna murder me too by the end of night lets see who end up in the emergency room i'll catch lata but ma knuckle gonna see u soon..

HoLLa at me EaRlY! -UnO-

CyberneticTiger 04-20-04 10:26 PM

YO THis is Pilot looking for a crew to get on i got the casket flow locked like inmates blasting methphors like 50 with guns im an aztec savage going for blood breaking bones like kurt angle i'll sacrfice any one to the sun IM blood in blood out like miklo I steal lie and cheat like eddie guerrero i dont have dr suess rhymes i came to rip out insides like ed gein i got a flow poetic style of the street and i dont really care if you dont feel it dont let me get the truth it'll be like beans im gonna to spill it you'll be a crackhead and my lyrics will be a fix you'll want to hit it .. im gonna bus it so hard my adversaries they'll look like P-O-W's Its like a rare painting im daring you to steal it I'll beat you down like you was bozo the fucken clown the only way punks get down is if they get knock out like a faethr wight fight roy jones this will be like the attack of the clones ... Cybernetic And i dont care how to you tell it !! :cussing: