RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   sfire \\\s/// v-t-va2 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120753)

violation-to-va2 04-25-04 07:22 PM

sfire \\\s/// v-t-va2

itte no d/r votes
no crew hate votes
10-16 linz
:laugh2:
an u spit wackly 1st

L.I. 04-25-04 07:31 PM

why u gonna battle urself?....yes i have noticed that u and spitfire have the same IP's....u always vote for urself in everybattle.....goodluck gettin urself outa this one....i smell BANISHMENT....holla pc....

spitfire-+ 04-25-04 07:42 PM

u might happen to me my bro but imma bust u anyway\\
ur songs that u type are wack text that sound pretty gay\\
imma leave u in my dust an ill past u down the road in life\\
shyte im really tired of u calling me a kidd an u just an't right\\
u should just join da band of rkelly to imbellish what a verse is\\
take somebodys life that not only is mine but ur our mother gives\\
iima fight u tyll i die big bro\\
imm a take yah body an dump it in river flow\\
u messin wit u early fly weigth no considugate\\

spitfire-+ 04-25-04 07:43 PM

while ur premature consider to masterbate under covers\\

violation-to-va2 04-25-04 08:04 PM

itte dis kidds gone mad..at 15 thinks he hard stuff but all he is a bag...
a bag of trash waiting 4 me to dump...have this lil fool in da head lock chump..

he think his verse ryhme but they aren't attraction...he couldn't get a record deal if he was Atl satisfaction..
his drop was poor hearted an low skilled..that wasn't even cold not even a minor ice chill...

boy yah useless an ur words aren't even elevated.......those shyte need proper dictionaral upgrades...
your poor structure show ur a lack.....that shyte was very very terrible worser than any form wack...

ur not emcee because that shyte was Ld..it was worser than the test of spongebobs patties intense nasty....
u should bleed 4 ur hard work trying attempt.....as so i will come to ur house brake ur legg to develope a limp..

its ova ur flow has just be erased...u just got caught road runner imma tie u up an win da race...
next tyme u come challengin me in battle come harder.....because i don't fool wit wak weights or walmart starters......

violation-to-va2 04-25-04 08:17 PM

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm votttttttessssssssss illlllll return da favor an explain ur vote please thanx

L.I. 04-25-04 08:19 PM

dawg.....ur the same person...........................

violation-to-va2 04-25-04 08:22 PM

nah i gave dat spitfire name 2 sumone else since i got v-to-va back

L.I. 04-25-04 08:23 PM

na........they got the same IP....that means they r comin from the same comp.......i aint dumb......

violation-to-va2 04-25-04 08:26 PM

well i styll don't use dat name swear to goddddddddd

SpitFyre 04-28-04 07:39 PM

you got my name i am the real spitfyre you did even spell it right if it was going to be your name thats why i got it

Oc6 The Caustic 05-07-04 02:04 AM

Oh cool, I beat spitfire-+, that means I beat violation-to-va and v2, a 3 in 1 deal, thanks.