RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   40oz VS MCelmersglue (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120963)

40oz 04-26-04 11:03 PM

40oz VS MCelmersglue

Blind Spit Verses droped within an hour otherwise I gotta jet,

5 bars

MCelmersglue 04-26-04 11:21 PM

Time to spit out this 40 oz because I have to pounce...

Your foul flows put a bad taste in my mouth, because they're dirty just like the South...

I'll go off on you like the Discovery Channel, fuck you up lyrically like some aligator did Steve Iwrin's flannel...

Man it's a crazy world and we're all animals, but I'm showing you what it means to be a true cannibal...

The lion was lying when he said he's the top of the food chain, because I'm the true king of the wild and that will always stay the same..

40oz 04-26-04 11:40 PM

This cat calls himself Mc-elmers-glue, cause his whole verse was cut'n'pasted
All the text on the internet and you come up with /\ /\ /\ kid, you wasted

Obvisouly someone was a deprived child,
This is a rap battle, whats this about animals in the wild? (wtf?)

No matter to me, this win is flattery b,
I spit sick so shit it makes "friday the 13th" look like its rated "G"

Clearly, this cat style needs to elivate
Cause only way you take'n win is we can negotiate

I think ya over confident, ya was suppose to spit 5 bars
Now I'ma leave your ass like NASA, that'd be see'n stars

MCelmersglue 04-26-04 11:58 PM

It's funny to me that I had to blind spit and you fed off my effin' freestyle,

"Obvisouly someone was a deprived child,
This is a rap battle, whats this about animals in the wild? (wtf?)"

that's against the rules but whatever, let's get this voting thing over with...

puertoricanelly 04-27-04 12:02 AM

AYY YALL I VOTED FOR YALLZ BATTLE SO HIT MY BATTLE UP HERES THE LINK
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117057

I really didnt care for either verses but if i have to choose im gonna go with 40oz.
he had more complexity to his spit.

MCelmersglue you need to elevate alot on punches and vocab

So im going to give this to 40 oz

Afterword 04-27-04 12:39 AM

yo i really did not see anything really special here
but i know u kant expect every battle to be the best, so ima call it how i c it

elmers glue- this verse was koo it had some aight personals, and descent punchlines, he showed a little creativity in there too which is always good. the structure was kinda basic but this was a short battle so it was sufficient and flowed well enuf.
my favorite line was this one, probley b/c i dont even know steve irwin but it was still a good burn: "I'll go off on you like the Discovery Channel, fuck you up lyrically like some aligator did Steve Iwrin's flannel"

40oz- yo that D12 song 40oz has a dope beat, but neway yur flow was average homie
yur lines were underdeveloped and you fed off his verse which never really gains points with me unless you can flip it. i just really didnt feel yur verse, there was no play on words, multies, or really anything to defeat yur opponent. this was my favorite line(closer), but even it could be better: "I think ya over confident, ya was suppose to spit 5 bars
Now I'ma leave your ass like NASA, that'd be see'n stars"

vote=glue( dont b sniffin that shyt itill phuck up ya flow)
peace

Da Vinci 04-27-04 10:38 AM

Well this was not much of a battle, but for two newbs I guess it was a close one.

I like 40's opener better,
40 had a few good punches, I wasn't feelen the whole
"- shoul have gotten ride of the whole "man its a crazy world..."

I'm take'n 40's biten part off, don't bite if it says not too.

40 had some good ideas, but when it came to delivering the punches ya didn't bring em hard.

there was no flow
there were no real good multis,
no real wordplay,

I'ma give this win to 40 cause he switch the base of his punches up a little bit more.

Real Thorough 04-27-04 02:01 PM

Ayo let me get this next battle from both of yall. Then I'll vote.

dren 04-27-04 02:07 PM

both sucked. they are better than the other battles i have read today though. mc p pants was hmm he was ok. he could have been lot better. i was expectin better from him after readin his posts through out this site. he had a good line in there i think. other dude kinda sucked. he blatently fed off first dude, so he loses based on that.

vote: glue aka mc p pants

MCelmersglue 04-27-04 06:37 PM

Hmm, I've got two replies in my favor but only one vote, what's up with that junk?

40oz 04-27-04 10:52 PM

Thats cause only newbs vote for you, .

MCelmersglue 04-28-04 04:15 PM

You're a "n00b" to you imbecile, and besides actually "Lightweights" voted for me.

I would have had some vets vote for me but they're in my crew and they'd be considered dick riders.

40oz 04-28-04 07:25 PM

Whatever helps ya sleep at night, well see who takes this shit.

K-Trin 04-28-04 07:34 PM

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121232
^^^vote in mines,since I took the tiime to vote in ur's

Okay,I was feeling glue's rap a lil more.He had the better flow/structure.The opener for you 40oz. was good,but the closer was not.The closer just didn't flow well.It may be the same lenght,but try reading it to urself and u'll see it doesn't flow.But glue now.He had his lines flowing nice.The punches were nutin special on either side.Nutin wrong wit making lines that make you look good,but dissing ur oppenent should come first.I saw too many lines where you guys tried to make urself look good,when u should really try to diss the oppenent.

Vote-Glue

Killuminatic 04-28-04 08:00 PM

I aint seen nothin special here. Shit was lame. Elmers u need to bee more pertanent.
Stay on subject. This is a battle not a bitch-out. 40 just had better punches and flow.
He got more personal on elmer and elmers verse just seemed to generic to me. U could have wrote that to anyone. Come up with something that hits hard next time.
So im gon vote 40