RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Crhyme Sindicate Tryouts... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=122487)

SUPERVILLAIN 05-05-04 04:55 AM

Crhyme Sindicate Tryouts...

ATTENTION: (ALL SERIOUS RECRUITS MUST READ!!!)

greetings and salutations c.s. prospects.

any and all serious lyricists please post your tryout verse(s) in the crhyme sindicate tryout thread in our crew forum. please do not post them in here. my main man enygma will then select and notify all new recruits once he has completed your r.b. background check. we will only accept those who we feel meet our expectations of what a true "crhymie" is.

what is a crhymie??? good question.
here are some crhymie characteristics:

1) first and foremost...they are always loyal to the team. win or lose. right or wrong. a crhymie will always do whats best for the crew and will never jeopardize the family's honor. never.
2) all crhymies treat fellow team-mates with respect. we all show/give love...and we all recieve love back.
3) crew members always help to elevate one another. we will always assist fellow crhymies to the best of our ability, thus, we will always grow stronger.
4) a real crhymie doesnt tryout for every team until they are accepted by one. a real crhymie knows that the c.s. team is the only team worth working with. even if the recruit isnt accepted at first, they will continue to work hard.....elevate and then tryout until they eventually become a c.s. member.
5) recruits can not be hotheads or loudmouths.....but capable of voicing their opinion(s) when needed. use common sense people.
6) defecters are cockroaches!!! do not attempt to join if you cant handle the responsibility of riding with us for the long haul. not only would you be wasting your time, but your wasting ours as well.........thats a big no-no.
7) a crhymie always reps.

CRHYME SINDICATE members:
(as of 5/19/04)

supervillain (leader),(original 4 horsemen),(recruiter)
enygma (underboss),(original 4 horsemen),(recruiter)
chalk clorox (white knight-right hand man),(original 4 horsemen)
~babylon~ (knight),(original 4 horsemen)
lock (c.s. assassin-henchman)
madd hatter81 (c.s. assassin-henchman)
ecko296 (c.s. assassin-henchman)
black thief (c.s. assassin-henchman)
will a peer (first lady of the sindicate),(c.s. assassin-henchwoman)
mentalz (c.s. assassin-henchman)
.:anxiety:. (c.s. assassin-henchman)
oc6 the caustic (c.s. assassin-henchman)

dont let titles decieve you......we all reside as family at the crhyme sindicate round table. together, we are one unbreakable war machine. exit torched kingdoms...and enter the empire that reigns with fire, CRHYME SINDICATE.

i believe that this is enough info for now. good luck.....and god-speed. one love.

s.v. the tyrant

SUPERVILLAIN 05-06-04 02:23 AM

uppin this thread!!!

............supervillain of the crhyme sindicate

FaTaL_LyRiKzZ 05-06-04 02:25 AM

YO Ima Tryout At Ya Forum Is Dat OK ?

SUPERVILLAIN 05-07-04 03:00 AM

uppin'!!!!!!!!!!

Da Solution 05-07-04 05:23 PM

Yo Supervillain I thank u 4 considering me/But Ive already started a crew with Spiky2k8
Dark Knights/maybe we'll be like tha Cryhme Sydicate some day Much respect/PEACE

MADD HAtter81 05-07-04 05:26 PM

please up this thread a good thread is a bad thing to waste

SUPERVILLAIN 05-10-04 01:04 AM

uppin' this post for recruit viewing!!!

s.v.........c.s.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-13-04 04:43 AM

uppin'!!!!!!!!!!

pimp rawb 05-13-04 07:29 AM

LoL Uppin For Yall

iamthatdude87 05-13-04 03:23 PM

Uppppppppppin it for C.S

MADD HAtter81 05-13-04 06:47 PM

ay yo uppin for peoplez we need soilders

iamthatdude87 05-14-04 08:58 AM

uppin

SUPERVILLAIN 05-17-04 04:46 AM

uppin' once again for recruits to view!!!

s.v. the tyrant

HELLonEARTH 05-19-04 07:28 PM

Aiight, Babylo told me to look up this crew. Holla at me if ya intrested

SUPERVILLAIN 05-20-04 01:02 AM

drop a verse cutty. ive seen some of your work, but i want to see some new ish. holla at ya boy. one.

s.v.