RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Eat or Smoke (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=122897)

Gunit101 05-07-04 01:57 PM

Eat or Smoke

hey how many of you guys have eaten weed does it like get you more high or what im just asking cuz m friend told me to try it

FLooZe 05-09-04 09:36 PM

it gives you a body high.but it takes more to get high,and it takes longer to take effect.the upside is,it doesnt affect your lungs

MoTiF 05-09-04 09:37 PM

Never have Ate weed lol never will either

Sean.C 05-10-04 12:15 AM

you are all gay....eatin weed doesnt do nothin to ya...........unless you cook it like pot brownies....but even then it isnt realy eatin it since you strain it and just use the thc.......like a butter.....thats y its called gonja butter.......fuck i hate 10 year old kids that ask stupid shit and have never smoked or takin a drug in there life...........advile dont count eather

Gunit101 05-10-04 12:29 PM

well just asking tried that shit it dont do anything even though the weed was hella strong i just smoke it where do yall get your weed

Gambino 05-10-04 05:56 PM

thats the dumbist shit i ever herd..............

For$akeN 05-10-04 06:00 PM

never ate weed juss smoked it

FLooZe 05-10-04 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa
you are all gay....eatin weed doesnt do nothin to ya...........unless you cook it like pot brownies....but even then it isnt realy eatin it since you strain it and just use the thc.......like a butter.....thats y its called gonja butter.......fuck i hate 10 year old kids that ask stupid shit and have never smoked or takin a drug in there life...........advile dont count eather

^^ mothafucka yall dont know shit bout weed.you have to take a couple handfulls to get high and its a slightly different high.its called a body high.it just takes a couple hours to kick in.so dont go round thinkin you da shit.....
cause you aint bitch.yo man i have taken drugs,shrooms weed and alcohol.so fucking fuck wit me wanksta.

Sean.C 05-10-04 10:21 PM

^^dummy.......LOL

Sean.C 05-10-04 10:21 PM

ok mister 14 year old...grow some balls
first

E Looch 05-10-04 10:31 PM

Quote:

hes right you non smokin ass kids

Sean.C 05-10-04 10:56 PM

lol

FLooZe 05-11-04 12:18 AM

w/e i dont give a fuck.im right here bitches

Ares 05-11-04 01:07 AM

Quote:

You are an idiot. Cannabis contains THC which is active orally. It doesn't matter if it's inhaled or eaten. Of course speed of onset and dosage required will vary with whichever method you use.

Gunit101 05-11-04 02:26 PM

i fucking smoked it i bought it for 15 bucks but sold have for 7.50