RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who in Rb? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=122956)

Da Solution 05-07-04 08:34 PM

Who in Rb?

Who in Rb do u thinks ready to make it towards mainstream
Also state tha record company you'll think they'll sign to

FLooZe 05-07-04 10:28 PM

im not quite sure who should make it.there are a lot of good battlers,but 10 battles arent enough to make a cd,and after a while,filler songs would be all that there is on the cd.unless they are extremely good,like eminem and 2pac,then they will be good.but talent that exceptional is extremely rare

Shadows edge 05-07-04 10:55 PM

Nobody here.

Casual 05-08-04 10:49 AM

Da Solution probably is.

No background.. no ability.. no balls.. a name like `Da Solution` = perfect credentials.

Enhance 05-08-04 10:51 AM

Why do you think your so godly Itallic?!? , you suck.

Dont think your dope because you know how to use your keyboard , let be honest you could never do anything with your addlibs in real life.

Your a nerd who gets robbed allie?

Casual 05-08-04 10:58 AM

I don`t think i`m Godly.

Jus` better than you.

`Your a nerd who gets robbed allie?` means what exactly?

Envy Styles 05-08-04 11:53 AM

casual is wayyyyyyyyy better then you MM.

the fact is, mm, you suck.

run along now.

Native 05-08-04 12:41 PM

I'm better than both of them

:thumbup:

MetaPhysik 05-08-04 12:49 PM

mm is just plain out wack :)

-O- 05-08-04 12:56 PM

I havent heard anybody in here, sooooooo, me!

yup.

Optimal 05-08-04 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Testament
casual is wayyyyyyyyy better then you MM.

the fact is, mm, you suck.

run along now.

get off casual's dick

Status 05-08-04 02:04 PM

me ..nah...i dont think anybody is ready for main stream maybe underground but thats it...

Vc 05-08-04 02:25 PM

im not being conceited but im damn sure im ready for mainstream..not by my lyrical ability solely. but by determination and my vocab is sick...my imaginative ability would allow me to write for years.....but i already ahve a contact in Jive records...im just waitin .....hopefully it'll come through soon....but anyway.... nobody is truly ready but you learn while u are in the biz....and you dont ahve to have a bad life to have lyrics to write liek pac and eminem...look at methodman....busta rhymes... p diddy... they mmight sound liek peoople u dont hear from much..but truth is they gogt much more money you you coudl ever think especially p diddy...

but casual illtalic or wutver u not better than me i can assure you nobody seen my real talent....and im sitll nice with the flow... yea it is some dick riders creativitie... i agreee!....but umm iunno but most of the ones in ehre commentiin bout being hot and other arent..really arent shit themselves if you check they records...

Daclassic 05-08-04 02:29 PM

honestly i believe i am better then a few of them people that are mainstream and underground.....I know i can do it....especially if my fam is coming close to doing it and a few of my friends...and i am better then a few of them...so i know i got what it takes...i wish i had audio.

Native 05-08-04 02:44 PM

I'm better than everyone in this thread thusfar

Good day...