RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   BigNeks Vs Blackwell (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123590)

BigNeks 05-11-04 07:21 AM

BigNeks Vs Blackwell

i spit first
25 lines max
honest votes
no crew votes
no d/r votes
reasons for voting
10-15 min max to come back...

u checked in....

BigNeks 05-11-04 07:30 AM

yo blackwell u in or wot, lets get this battle started

BigNeks 05-11-04 07:39 AM

aot blackwell, stop pm'ing and get in here so we can do this battle

BigNeks 05-11-04 07:45 AM

fuck a time limit then ima drop my verse, drop wen u ready.

BigNeks 05-11-04 07:46 AM

Blackwell, this battle will leave ya carcass deformed/
spittin bars like they were punches, ya whole bodys sore//
you stumblin around, all dazed n confused/
wishin you aint battled me, your minds been abused//
you aint nothin but a fake, like a ventriloquist’s puppet/
man's hand up your ass, but fuck it, you love it/
man gets his dick out, you continue to rub it/
and when your geared up, you shout, 'Shove It'// (in ya ass)
you gon' be hittin boys, cos you can't hit up a bitch/
and the only way you'll be gettin your dick near a clit/
is if you went to a grave, and dug up a stiff//
illiterate rapper, thats the name of your game/
'Watch Out Boys, Blackwell is statin his name'/ (sarcastic)
u jus an MTV fag, all in it for the fame/
weak lyrics like polystyrene, easily broken, your lame//
im throwin hardcore swift punches, disintergratin your face/
why the fuck you gon' be frontin up in this place/ (rapbattles)
you think you elite, but you jus a disgrace/
you now met your maker, now meet your fate//
torturous methods im gon' use to eradicate ya/
cryin n shit, as if your daddy jus raped ya/
your pathetic lifeform, im gon' blow up when i slay ya/
im mentally fucked up, and im gon decapitate ya//

Yes, Yes, Y'all.... aint no beef...aight lets see wot you got bruv

blackwell 05-11-04 08:10 AM

ok nice spit homes, srry i took so long i was on luch b, checkin in...

blackwell 05-11-04 08:42 AM

lmfao bigneks?? u shouldnt be hangin wit g,s u should be hanging wit giraffes...take that name to a kid wit motor-neurone n even he'd fuking laugh... n even if u hung wit giraffes they'd just look at u n ask...do u always where that mask... or are u actually jim carey??... take out the knife n cut ya till ya skimmed n i aint talking bout "dairy"//

u had so many lines n didnt come up wit one hard "diss"...if your words were bullets u could empty the whole clip n you'd still fuking "miss"..im a diamond rock n u a piece of copper... your just getting in the way just like a fuking door "stopper"...your the cop im the lyrical "robber"...u tried spitting ya lyrics but all that came out was "slobber"... I just ran all over u and i aint even a "jogger"... warm ya "insides" wit the 44 shells that'll "hide" inside ya ribs...it'll play hide n seak wit the surgeons n stain their blue "bibs"//

Mad Dog 05-11-04 08:47 AM

v/BigNeks

Big had a real decent verse nice punches came real tough and aggressive too didnt fall back at all real good spit also structure was very good to.

Blackwell that was wack u should've not spit no offence but a better structure would've at least a better chance of gettin 1 vote i seriously couldn't tell where the rhyme began and where it ended purely on the structure of it...had good personals at times though but werent good enough

V/BigNeks (Proof the beefs over)

BigTony.Self 05-12-04 04:07 AM

aight i gotta give this to the NEK for a real solid verse punched from ear to jaw on that one but i think the other guys format is what did em in for real he needs to elevate that aspect first and foremost
<maddog stfu have you even won a battle yet you fuckin pussy>!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways for real homie raise the bar with your format and just peep other peoples battles and ull get there yo one luv to the respected true hip hop heads and fuck the fakes that smash like MADDOG<-------JUST MAD CUZ HE SUCKS!!!!!!BIG UPS YALL

SUPERVILLAIN 05-12-04 04:30 AM

i voted for bigneks.........

neks' verse was all around better. i liked the vocab and flow the best.
blackwell, brotha, you need to elevate. you came okay, but there was nothing outstanding about your verse. it was just way too simple and incoherant for me. my best advice is to continue practicing my man.

good luck to both of you in the future. one.

s.v. dangerous

.::N-Sight::. 05-12-04 04:40 AM

Blackwell, this battle will leave ya carcass deformed/
spittin bars like they were punches, ya whole bodys sore//

^^ decent...coulda been worded better

you gon' be hittin boys, cos you can't hit up a bitch/
and the only way you'll be gettin your dick near a clit/

^^^ dats wack

torturous methods im gon' use to eradicate ya/
cryin n shit, as if your daddy jus raped ya/
your pathetic lifeform, im gon' blow up when i slay ya/
im mentally fucked up, and im gon decapitate ya//

^^^ dats sounds more like a freestyle than a battle verse...you're not really hittin him with the punches

lmfao bigneks?? u shouldnt be hangin wit g,s u should be hanging wit giraffes...take that name to a kid wit motor-neurone n even he'd fuking laugh... n even if u hung wit giraffes they'd just look at u n ask...do u always where that mask... or are u actually jim carey??... take out the knife n cut ya till ya skimmed n i aint talking bout "dairy"//

^^ That was hella FUNNY...the Giraffe part hits u real hard...but then the flow falls off and I don't know what you're talking about

that came out was "slobber"... I just ran all over u and i aint even a "jogger"... warm ya "insides" wit the 44 shells that'll "hide" inside ya ribs...it'll play hide n seak wit the surgeons n stain their blue "bibs"//

^^ maybe it's just me...but I don't get it...um..u have potential though

Vote: Big..more consistent flow..better structure

all need to work on punches tho

blackwell 05-12-04 04:42 AM

aite thx man yea im gun keep practicing n peace bigneks

Proliphik 05-13-04 10:55 AM

This is what I like to see - 2 emcees going at it correctly. I didn't vote (cos the battle done - hella busy at work, and I won't be around next week too) but I would have 'just' given it to Neks, but on the real, Blackwell had some REAL lines up in there... I got time 4 both of these emcees. Keep it up both of ya.

Peace

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-14-04 09:40 AM

ok big neks took this one his flowed better, and his hits hit harder, he showed some more vocab which is good, but black didnt come without a fight its just that he didnt bring quite enough fire power to take out the bignek lol so my vote goes to nek