RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   how to start producing? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123805)

2way 05-12-04 06:50 AM

how to start producing?

any1 know what ill need to get started producing not the best equipment but stuff start off with would be a great help

kanye west is better than mos deff easy

Cast_1ne 05-12-04 06:59 AM

if you've got Kazaa, you can download Fruity Loops (v4 i think) and thats a real good package for good beats - and you can can get loads of free sample packs off kazzaa too!

RoC-a-FeLlA 05-12-04 12:35 PM

nahh son u know what fuck that kazza downloading shit..if u really wanna do sum real shit some heavy producing u gotta spend money...i also produce my own music and i use reason 2.5 rewired with cubase..i started producin 2years bak im ok not that good but im gettin there...so thats what u gotta do buy programs instead of downloadin coz its tha only way u gonna really learn how to produce quality music..it is really hard tho keep that in mind.

dren 05-19-04 08:32 AM

you can buy fruity loops also. one of the best features of reason is that it comes preloaded with good quality sounds. fruity loops doesn't but it's also cheaper and easier to use.

Phenom-in-all 05-23-04 07:11 AM

i use reason 2.5 too. but i jacked it. i only been making beats for 8 months or so. check my ish:

www.soundclick.com/samepageproductions

niSe 05-23-04 11:34 AM

Vendetta I was feelin' some of your audios, Double Barrel and Glass Kiss, I downloaded, Keep Elevatin son, your shit is Ill...

But anyways go with reason if your going to get into prod. beats. Actual Producing takes money and equiptment. Theres 1000s of brands and no "Best One," you just got to look around for a price/quality range that suits your needs...

Phenom-in-all 05-23-04 08:17 PM

props nise - thanks bro. Any love on my beats is good. Software: Reason for sure. Hardware: daaaayyyyuuuumm.. Get prepared to get in for about 3 or 4G's deep easy. MPC 2000 alone will run you $1500-2000. Then you need samplers, tables, mixer, recording equip.... it gets hectic.

Mekka Maru 05-24-04 02:32 AM

NiSe, I like that beat behind you in "Don't Wanna Give In Like Me" tight stuff...
and V.... nice beats for real.

fokesd 05-25-04 11:17 PM

"Get prepared to get in for about 3 or 4G's deep easy. MPC 2000 alone will run you $1500-2000. Then you need samplers, tables, mixer, recording equip.... it gets hectic."... what is u talkin bout son? u can pick up an mpc 2000 these days for around 500 easy. It is a sampler... u record on your computer.. quality mixer can be a few hundred and theres no need for tables unless ur sampling off vinyl... u can get a real nice set up for bout a g... mpc 2000.... 500$.. then get an m box.. comes wit pro tools which will eliminate the need for a mixer.. u can do it all on pt..

Su'Q'us Va'Q'su 06-02-04 12:11 AM

Son all you need to have if your just starting in Acid Pro 2 .... Then you sample or download kicks ... Snares .. Hi Hats ... Piano keys and make beats that way .. Thats how i do it

Psychedelic 06-07-04 06:06 PM

help in starting music production

hi can some 1 please help me i want to start producing my own music but don't no where to start ive got a good computer (3.3ghz 1gb of ram 256mb graphics card ect.) & ive got a good set of decks & a mixer but i don't know what sort of equipment i sould start buying i won't to produce Drum & Bass, breaks ect. got abit of money saved up & i would also be grateful if some 1 would reccomend me a good mic for records sounds? THANKS