RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Pimp Rawb Vz sHiFtY fInGeRs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123900)

pimp rawb 05-12-04 04:09 PM

Pimp Rawb Vz sHiFtY fInGeRs

10 Lines

sHiFtY fInGeRs = Sonek = Graphex = DQ'ed

pimp rawb 05-12-04 05:10 PM

Lets Get Thiz Shit Poppin'

Iam A MELT Thiz Fake-Rapper And Change His STATE-OF-MATTER, Cuz Shiffty Fingers Aint Ever Gonna Be Rated-As-A-Battler/
I Could Take His Ryme Book And Rip A Page-Or-Chapter…Throw It All Over Da Place-N-Scatter…
And His Lyrics Still Wouldn’t Have Shit-Covered…Pimp Like Nightmares, I Rip-Covers/
Slit-Brothers, Got U So Pale It look Like U Switched-Colors…Ya Soft-Like-Foam And OFF-THA-DA-DOME…
Ya Shit Dandruff, Ma Punches Like Bad Golfers Cuz They LAND-N-ROUGH/

Aint Helium But Iam Lift-Thiz-Singer…I Got Him Shaking So Bad They Named Him Shiffty-Fingers/
Didn’t They Tell U, They Only Gift-Winners…Dawg You Talk So Much Shit U Could Kick-Wit-Springer/
But Ya Can’t “Back it Up” Like U A Deranged-Bimbo….Thiz An Easy Win For Pimp Like A Midget Playing-Limbo/
Man Dat Shit Was Straight-SIMPLE!!!!!........

~1~ Good Luck And Hurry Up And Spit

pimp rawb 05-12-04 05:11 PM

I meant 10 Bars Dawg Not 10 Lines....So Hurry Up And Holla Wit ya Verse

20 GraND 05-12-04 05:18 PM

Nice job yo, A hit up my battle and ill come vote on diss one after da other guy spits.
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123909

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-12-04 09:14 PM

pimp rawb..you cant pimp with a limp nob, i seen gimped chimps who get hawd (hard) and hit with better hip-hop, then the flip-flop shit that you brought/

i sold you a necklace, kicked youre ass and stole it back, along with your jacket, wallet, shoes, and baseball CAP/

i dont need to dis-you, to hit-you, with youre HYPOCRITICAL issues, im coming with CRITICAL fist-fulls, tearin youre tissues, and leavin you in MYSTICAL situe's /(situations)
that sits you, in the base of youre basment, encased in my statments, im more deadly then saitan, waitin to staulk his next cancer patient/

im ready to stampede your chest,until i hear youre last breath, rip youre eyes out their sockets and skull fuck yah to death/

its like my mind FOCALS, and my whole soul feeds on these VOCALS, leedin this rappin LOCAL, out of controll and into my CHOKEHOLDS/

my lethal verses, will leave you belevin in curses, worse than hurses, driven by reapers searchin, for persons, souls to emurse-in/

you must crave demented-states, cause this mental-case, is spittin with a dented-face/
im in the PLACE to DISGRACE and render-fates, ERASE FACES with the TASTE of a metal-plate/
hey tell youre mom she'll be hoeing late, cause tonight im going for the going rates/

OK NOW WE NEED SOME VOTERS NICE RHYMES BY THE WAY YOU HIT HARD......

Da MaGiCiAn 7 05-12-04 11:51 PM

Shifty fingers gets ma vote

Shifty fingers:

flow:10
Structure:9
Punches:9
Multi's:10

overall: 38

Pimp Rawb:

Flow:9
Structure:10
Punches:9
Multis:9

overall:37

pimp rawb 05-13-04 06:28 AM

UPPIN YALL LETSGET SUM MORE VOTES........Look At Da Punches...~1~

HELLonEARTH 05-13-04 06:34 AM

Aiight shifty had good flows and multiples, and his punches came hard.
Pimp Rawb also came hard and had good structure and punches so it lays out like this

Shifty-8/10
Pimp Rawb-8.5/10

Return da favor (In my sig)

Graphex 05-13-04 12:35 PM

yo this battle is pretty close id vote but im not aloud yet

Graphex 05-13-04 12:52 PM

ok this is how this battle went to me ok
shifty
shifty's flow was real good along with his structure was really good also which made for his flows to be better,when it comes down to multi's and punches i think shifty incorporation of his use of multi's were excellent, he did a real good job the way he mixed them in with his punch lines which is what i think won him this battle..

pimp rawb
flow and structure also real good, his continuation of strong punches were excellent but his multi's were a bit low, they were their but i think if he had of used a few more with his punches then this battle would have went the other way, a really good battle and a hard one to judge but my vote goes to shifty

shifty total 9.5
pimp rawb total 9

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-13-04 01:06 PM

again even on this one someone voted for pimp but they didnt place it int he vote section ppl need to pay attention

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-13-04 04:51 PM

.......votes.............votes.............votes.. .............

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-13-04 07:09 PM

ok noone wants to vote or what........ive been voting

sHiFtY fInGeRs 05-14-04 12:54 AM

Sonek 05-14-04 02:01 AM

lol ok looks like this battle needs to be voted on lol ok here is how i see it both of you two hit real hard with punches the flows and structure were just as good but the multi's went to shifty fingers so by a hair im gonna give my vote to shfity tight battle guys

Vote disqualified for Cheating.