RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Camron vs eminem (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124026)

Jaktheripherbs 05-13-04 01:25 PM

Camron vs eminem

In an interview with New York disc jockey Kay Slay, Camron, a Harlem area artist, discusses his new “beef” with Shady Records performing artist, Eminem. Their beef reportedly stems from the latest D-12 video, '40 oz,' which was released as a bonus DVD on their latest LP, "D-12 World."

Two tracks have reportedly been leaked to the DJ, and are entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and "My Bitch," which is a freestyle.

“See I had no problem with the bitch till he released this video. It was all gravy until then. Things done changed and he know it. ” Cam said.

During the video, some would say, Eminem deliberately attacks Cam, while attempting to recreate a scene from a recent Camron video, "Get em Girls."

Camron also said he had no respect for Eminem's style of "singing on records like a little bitch," an overt reference to Eminem's latest hit "My Band."

Regardless of record sales, one of the diss records samples an old Elvis hit, "All Shook Up" and is entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and will be hit among Dipset fans. The other, "My Bitch," is a freestyle over the latest D-12 hit, "My Band" instrumental and is to appear on Kay Slay's latest mixtape cd, "Street Beef, Can They Handle It?"

The tape reportedly will also feature disses from Kay Slay himself to Shady records disc jockey, DJ Green Lantern.

Lil Slippa 05-13-04 01:26 PM

wtf

m&m is better than Camron period. I think

Lil Slippa 05-13-04 01:27 PM

Especially in freestylin.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-13-04 01:29 PM

ummmmmmmm......NO...cam's flow would KILL that lil bitch voiced faggot.......fuck em..he is racist n he likes dick.......need i mention PUMPKIN?

4our 05-13-04 01:32 PM

You are kind of right but Killa Cam got that flow plus I heard that when everybody in dipset makes a song or an album they are always freestylin

Lil Slippa 05-13-04 01:37 PM

i'LL GIVE Cam A lil props but not that much

:) 05-13-04 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ummmmmmmm......NO...cam's flow would KILL that lil bitch voiced faggot.......fuck em..he is racist n he likes dick.......need i mention PUMPKIN?

hahah we finally agree on something.. yes camron i think would rip eminem in a battle.. camron really lives what he talks about in his rhymes eminem doesnt.. matter of fact i would like to see the both of them in a boxing ring.. just to see cam whup his ass :laugh:

Gunit101 05-13-04 04:13 PM

yep i think em is better even though he white

Bipolar 05-13-04 04:17 PM

cam vs eminem

I think em is better, but i still have much love for cam and the diplomats

tha ghost 05-13-04 04:44 PM

Cam would bust em ass in a battle!!! Cam is better than em anyday. fuck outta here!!! Most a you people in here like em cuz he a bitch like you and you in the country an thats all that u people listen to there. Eminem n country shit. FUCK EMINEM!! HE IS WACK AS FUCK!!! FUCK IS UP WIT HIS 'MY BAND' SONG!!! That shit aint even rap retards!!!!

MoTiF 05-13-04 04:58 PM

Cam=Mc²
Em=Mc¾

Winner=Cam
wouldnt be close

Crossword 05-13-04 05:37 PM

word i like em and all. But cam would rip'em... Would be nice to see though

- Troublesome - 05-13-04 05:44 PM

cam is fucking wack...chingy is better than him...he used to be tight until he put on that roc chain, now he's just ass

p.s. latinkitten is extremely ignorant

Immense 05-13-04 05:52 PM

yall pussys,dissin eminem and sayin he a bitch comin out wiv my band,cant u see he takin the complete piss,thats probly wot he tryna do,piss evry1 off,he loves it,lets be honest,no one could beat him at freestylin,and wots this shit,yeah ems better even though he white.wtf.wots that gotta do wiv anythin u stupid fucks!

Crossword 05-13-04 05:56 PM

Well THUGZY, I think that was a little harsh there. And yes Em is a great freestyler. But people have opinions and you have to respect them for it... unless its stupid like yours... ANyways... 1000Posts :)