RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   AM i the only bored person on this damn site holla (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124677)

vinman 05-16-04 07:27 PM

AM i the only bored person on this damn site holla

yep it has finnaly kicked in im bored to death cant upp my battles ne mo and i got three open so im not gona battle and my damn crew is not working so if yall bored this is the place to post holla

MoTiF 05-16-04 07:29 PM

Vin stfu n00b

pInkMonkeY 05-16-04 07:30 PM

vinman. go to another site then.
if ur so bored.

vinman 05-16-04 07:31 PM

see now im tired of yo shit u keep fuckin with me fucking ass hole nobody was talking to yo ass and u said shit to me in my crew form so jus shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone noob

MoTiF 05-16-04 07:32 PM

Haha u call me a n00b yet you make post's like this and you are 6-9 and have n00b crews.I find this odd?

vinman 05-16-04 07:36 PM

ok nigga whats yo record show that shit iight and im a newb but been on longer than yo ass i oughta smack yo dumb ass

L.I. 05-16-04 07:36 PM

vinman....im not bored...i dunt no why ur....but stop complaining about it....no one cares if ur bored or not....quit bitchin........

vinman 05-16-04 07:38 PM

ok now look at this nigga hes says he doenst care if im bored then WHY THE FUCK U POST IN THIS SHIT DUMBASS DONT SAY SHIT U MUST BE RELATED TO THAT OTHER GAY ASS NIGGA

MoTiF 05-16-04 07:40 PM

Wanna settle this in a Battle n00b.

For$akeN 05-16-04 07:41 PM

why da fuck did u make this thread it's pointless

K-Trin 05-16-04 07:41 PM

yeah...I got to admit....this shit is gettin boring.Text is so damn boring..I don't want to do it no more.I downloading some audio programs to try to brighten things up....but I don't know how to do shit on the programs.As some of you may have noticed,I haven't been posting much as I used to.Maybe when I start audio battles..the boredom might go away/

vinman 05-16-04 07:44 PM

I Made This Thread To Talk To All The Othe Niggas Who Are Bored But Hav Eof Yall Aint So Get The Fuck Out

pInkMonkeY 05-16-04 07:49 PM

....i wish someone would grow balls, and ban u .
:( u worthless peice of shit can u not make a thread
with an ounce of creativity? " o shit im bored so ill
go tell everyone about it" it doesnt get unboring
with faget ass newbies like u. go away
reckords mean shit, go fuckurself.

vinman 05-16-04 07:54 PM

now look at this nigga THE BIGGEST HERB ON THIS FUCKING SITE I DO WHAT I PLEASE BITCH IM A FAGOT BUT U GOT MONKEYS FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS IN PINK COSTOME AND WHAT KIND NAME IS THAT AND I THOUGHT MINE WAS WHACK FUCKING FAG U CALLED ME A FAGGOT WHEN U HAVENT PULLED A GIRL IN YO LIFE BUT YO HUNGRYASS GRANDMA IF I WAS NEXT TO YO ASS I WOULD SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YO ASS

MoTiF 05-16-04 07:55 PM

That is right and if u wanna know i have same amount of wins as u yet ive lost only once.