RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why does Xzibit get slept on (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124975)

DFrost 05-17-04 11:46 PM

Why does Xzibit get slept on

Yo, right now xzibit is on fuckin fire, he one of the best out there that always comes wit it, he got the hot lines, flow, creativity, and he even does some mad funny shit. Why he gettin slept on.

he also got mad quatables in his songs. "i can drink a whole hennessy fifth, some call that a problem but i call it a gift"

accomplishment 05-17-04 11:48 PM

no he can't stay on beat thats just my opinion he's got good rhymes he just sounds goofy

Triple_N 05-17-04 11:49 PM

Xzibit is sick but he chooses some wack producers, he always be coming wit some garbage beats, an if you ain't got good beats you ain't gon sell no records.

E Looch 05-17-04 11:51 PM

cause hes chubby maybe used as a pillow or someshit

FLooZe 05-17-04 11:52 PM

i think hes real hot.wit da alkoholik song and my life my world,paparazi,damn need i say more?but people are more into beats than lyrics these days........shame really

DFrost 05-18-04 12:11 AM

fosho

^^^ everbody be givin props to the guys wit the beats kanye, gunit, lil flip, they all on mtv/bet all the fuckin time and i never even hear em mention xzibit and his rhymes are ill

DFrost 05-18-04 12:13 AM

my bad

ok they mention xzibit as he got his own show but that the only time i hear clips of his songs, comin from one of his car's radios

dren 05-18-04 08:58 AM

Xzibit is ok. he had a few good tracks with Dre and Eminem, but really he kind of sucked and changed up his lyrics to be more mainstream. that sucked. he was always against the machine then he changed to fit in. his old shit was pretty good, with good beats. his new shit sounds like garbage. his last CD was really bad minus maybe one or two songs. one of the best tracks he's done in a long while was the one on 8-Mile.

ConTroVeRsLee 05-18-04 09:02 AM

Xzibit is good,but there is just too many otha hot rappers in da game,so if he wana be noticed more,he gota slip his rhymes and beats up a knotch! peace

For$akeN 05-18-04 05:43 PM

man... i agree X to the Z is slept on he was sick rhymes
and any1 can admit that

FLooZe 05-18-04 07:18 PM

yeah,he seriously is one of the best

j_da_monsta 05-18-04 09:26 PM

Xzibit diss to Jermaine Dupri
"If your 'So So Deaf' then, bitch get a hearing aid//
ain't worth the drama cause your heart pumpin lemonade//''

Tell me that shyt aint sick, that nigga is slept on, and he is fuckin dangerous.
Nigga X is just sick.

L.I. 05-18-04 09:28 PM

hmm....prolly cuz he jus dont sound good rappin....i unno.....he got skills....but he always falls off.........

_Dyna-Mic_ 05-18-04 09:40 PM

yea hes good but not "fukin ill"....one of my top but he just lacks consistency to make hits

FLooZe 05-19-04 12:04 AM

his new song symphony in x major(kind of old now but w/e)kind of disapointed me.the beat was pretty good,but i wasnt feeling it as much as his other songs.but hes real ill.he should be a legend by now but hes very very very underrated