RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   DA BOY GENIUS'S PiXx (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=124997)

FlowIntelligent. 05-18-04 02:08 AM

DA BOY GENIUS'S PiXx

he couldnt upload em so im doin it for him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This right here is an old pic of me to all ya'll females but don't worry cuz more is coming.... Da Kid Is In The Building

These two pictures were taking of me two days ago.... I got braids but i just felt like wearing a fitted cuz my braids need done... I was just to lazy.... Ya'll ladies know you want THE KID... sike naw Im playing

This is my pregnant girlfriend. Aint she beautiful.... Yo ya'll niggas on here better respect my girl too.... No smart comments fam... But I know how ya'll be getting... She 3 months pregnant... Aint that crazy... Im bout to be a muthafuckin daddy at 21 years old.... WHOA!!!!!!

Willa 05-18-04 02:11 AM

nice pics i aint gonna say shit about ur gurl do u no what ur havin

DA BOY GENIUS 05-18-04 05:18 AM

Da Kid....

Man I dont even know what I'm having yet.... I do want a little nigga so he can be a hooper like me but I want a girl to just to see how cute she would be... But it doesnt really matter to me what I have, nah mean???

Yo Flow Intelligent... Thanks for posting my pics fam....

Enhance 05-18-04 07:12 AM

^^^ Da boy genuis lmao straight pic you`re girls nice looking......

I would hit it . .

LMAO just joking.

Sean.C 05-18-04 01:40 PM

ya look like r kelly.........i wana pee on you pis pis pis..........

B_Loco 05-18-04 02:13 PM

chea mayne ya woman lookin propuh s0n....u look like u b0ut 27 0r suh'n tho lol stay up th0 G

DA BOY GENIUS 05-18-04 02:41 PM

Yeah I get that R Kelly shit a lot.... LOL.... Peeps also tell me I look a lot older than 21 too.... but the kid is 21....

accomplishment 05-18-04 02:48 PM

Yo you look like letrell sprewell... yeah your gilr is hot to

delinquent_zero 05-18-04 02:59 PM

yo 2 tings,1. i dnt fink u wanna av a girl cos wen she gets 2 teen ages ur gonna av 2 chase away dem horney youtz and 2. does ur gurl have yunga sista?

DA BOY GENIUS 05-18-04 03:01 PM

Yeah she got a younger sister fam.... That shit is crazy cuz her younger sister just found out today that she was pregnant.... but her younger sister don't look as good as she do.... You want me to hook you up fam????

CASTRO' 05-18-04 05:07 PM

A Homie Why Did You U Put That Ugly Ass Bitch On Here'...
U Just Ruined My Day...
Lol

DA BOY GENIUS 05-18-04 09:10 PM

Bitch ass nigga.... lol.....

Computer thug I see.... Ima let you slide with that you punk ass nigga.... lol.... I know my chick look good.... so fall back with that corny shit....

I understand you might have your own opinion but show your pic on here you and let me see ya girl you bitch ass nigga.... HAHAHA.... Then start talkin chump....

Willa 05-22-04 02:53 AM

send me some more pics through pm
and i think u shoul have a gurl every man should have a gurl

{D.N.A.} 05-24-04 02:46 PM

It look like ive seen you befo.
i could have swore if seen you. SERIOUSLY no joke...
but st8 pic mane

Su'Q'us Va'Q'su 06-07-04 10:58 PM

nigga lookin like R.Kelly