RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rappers leaving the game! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125032)

lilkdogg1988 05-18-04 10:26 AM

Rappers leaving the game!

So many rappers leavin the rap game just to name a few... Jay-Z, Eminem... what's ya take on it.

Mad Dog 05-18-04 10:46 AM

It happens i mean look at the brightside at least they CHOSE to leave the game instead of gettin killed or shit good luck to them its not as if we still cant listen to the music they've already put out in ten years we'll be sayin the same thing about the rappers that have jus come up it happens

_Dyna-Mic_ 05-18-04 10:55 AM

its they're choice my opinion....if they think they done enuff and proved thereselves in the rap game then there is no problem for them leaving. fans will miss them but they brang so much while they were still making music that it isnt so bad

FLooZe 05-18-04 11:11 AM

its completely up to them to leave,and as brightdog said,they chose to not gettting killed like eazy-e,biggie,or tupac.and yes,we will still be able to listen to their works

- Troublesome - 05-18-04 03:14 PM

eazy-e didn't get killed...he died of aids compilations

$ike 05-18-04 04:08 PM

em leavin the game????????????/

gip 05-18-04 04:13 PM

oh shit em is leavin y he only had 3 hit albums

ConTroVeRsLee 05-18-04 05:41 PM

Yo y u saying Em leaving?who told u tht shit???

Optimal 05-19-04 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfatha_13
its completely up to them to leave,and as brightdog said,they chose to not gettting killed like eazy-e,biggie,or tupac.and yes,we will still be able to listen to their works

eazy e did die of aids u dumbass u dont no shit do u...........

_Dyna-Mic_ 05-19-04 10:13 AM

^^^angry kid huh?

YoungKD33 05-19-04 10:44 AM

they all choose to go out when they felt they were on top and not just fall off and have to leave

King Solo 05-19-04 12:19 PM

better to get out tham get shot like some do

dont think eminem shud get out just yet
jay-z can cuz he just aint got it anymore i dont think
he's not as gud as he was b4

Soul Sickness 05-19-04 01:13 PM

i think its dey choice ya kno i mean if they done and they think that they left there marj then they should leave, but i think another problem is all the fake ass rapers comin into the game now tlkin bout all this bull shyt they never been through, think about this though what kinda mark could biggie and pac left if they lasted long enough to "retire"..........my opinion is some of the best and reallist thug rapers are dead now thats a true thug live and die in the hood......

Lyriclesolja 05-19-04 02:14 PM

Bottom line as hard as it is to say Hip Hop is dyin and the stars of it know..i mean look at it now its changing so much everybodys dropin out.....and im a firm believer in that history repeats it self and it will and someday ittle die out but if your like me ill never stop rappin just cause its dead and not cool to do. thats my opinion.......

Peayce

K-Trin 05-19-04 03:24 PM

Em ain't dropping out.He got about 2-3 more albums left to make then he's out.He ain't done.