RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Enter The Dark... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125490)

archieDX 05-20-04 08:38 AM

Enter The Dark...

yo what up rap battles peeps it me Arch Dark X, the shogun of the dark and bad-manchesters finest.
some of you net-guys might have seen me about on black planet or heard of me.
i rap, i produce my own beatz etc and im just basically tryna make UK rap, and i do mean rap and NOT hip hop kick off.
well thats all i can say bout myself,
just watch out for me

Killuminatic 05-20-04 03:28 PM

What u got against hip hop?

archieDX 05-21-04 04:57 AM

i aint got nuttin AGAINST hip hop but its not me.
im a rapper, a lyricist if you slammed me on a track accapello ima smash it i dont need no shiny beats to make heads bop.
not to say that there isnt a time and a place for hip hop but im a lil different from dat.

YoungKD33 05-21-04 09:24 AM

do you dawg

Traxik 05-21-04 08:12 PM

Keep it UK man, whers u from like, I don't kno any more rappers from Leeds, an me an 2 of my mates are startin 2 get inthe studios near us and get a proper demo goin, anyway Peace Out, UK

archieDX 05-26-04 06:42 AM

me, im from manchester. home of the badman! i got a mini-album with 4 or five tracks completed but i want them to just be the ones that get me in there i want to be remaking them as well i know they could be perfect with studio tiime, but i have been letting people listen in on a bit to get soem vibes and its been all good so far!
what about you traxtk?

Booty1icious 05-26-04 06:44 AM

bLaH. Good to see a fellow UK artist doin there thing... fa sho'. Keep at it and stay true...

~1~

Traxik 05-26-04 07:56 PM

Me and a couple of my mates have been writin rhymes for a while, and we have got sum tunes lined up cos we should be goin in the studio soon, we gettin sum money together got the studio sorted and now it's just a matter of time. How di you make ur album, is it like an Ep?

Traxik

archieDX 05-28-04 06:14 AM

EP?
i made it all on my home PC with the aid of reasons, cubase and a lil lab-time. im proud of it not all the beats are original but im doing the job of many people so that isnt posssible right now.
plus i study too so my time is split all round.
converted the cubase files into .wav files and then burnt them to CD using nero, its not like something i would sell as of yet just a demo to show that im serious, and hungry.

heres a lil cut:

i dont give em much/
just give em a nut, a f*ck/
hop in tthe truck and pick em up/
send it back it the head is bruk/
aint no reason wasting good semen/
coming from this black demon/
when the hoes screamin for the A-R-C/
to bus a nut in dey E-Y-E/
the intro for the R-U-double F-R-Y-D-E/

theres more i might post it @ a later time but not for now, those particular rhymes are from JAY-Z's big pimpin beat.

Lil Slippa 05-28-04 06:47 AM

do ya m********* thang

Lil Slippa 05-28-04 07:08 AM

Iwant to battle somebody real quick and Iiaint got all day

archieDX 05-28-04 07:18 AM

lets do it

i'll battle you but im in a rush so lets say:
10 mins max time per post,
8 line minimum, 15 maximum
you challenge me
you go 1st
any disagreements?