RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Jacket vs. Action (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125654)

Jacket 05-21-04 12:13 AM

Jacket vs. Action

10-16 lines
no cheatin
u spit first

Action 05-21-04 01:01 AM

Listen,
This Kid Admits He Never Gets Ass All He Do Is Look At Internet Pics When he Jack-et.. 1
And Like Afleck Lickin Dessert Topping Off J-Lo's Backside You Gettin Ya Ass Whipped.. 2

Tryin To Talk Bout Guns But a Frog Under Ya Burger The Only Time You Seen A Mac Jump.. 3
Let's Be Real Even If This Mark Had A HI-C In His Suitcase He Still Couldn't Pack Punch.. 4

He Only Cum Hard When He Grabs Cock, Sorry But I Don't Care If Ya Whole Family Offended.. 5
Hit U Wit MASS Shots And Best Believe I Aint Talkin Bout The School Camby Attended.. 6

Action Been Known To Decrease Health, Someone Save This Kid Cuz He Need Help.. 7
I'ma Make See-Hell, And Wit A Fist Full Of Rocks Jackets Punches Still Wouldn't Be-Felt.. 8

This Man Jack Never Packin A Gat, He Like A Straight Bitches Sex Drawer, Lackin A Strap.. 9
Cat Said He Was Tight What Happened To That? But Now I See It's A Fact That You Wack.. 10

Ya Know The Kid Action Got More Venom In His Veins Then The Crocodile Hunter.. 11
This Man's Been Slain And I Take Picture's Of My Victim's So Stop And Smile Sucker.. 12

Jacket 05-21-04 01:15 AM

check this shit

Yo In this battle boy, im the one gettin Action
Cuz you so damn bad you get votes in fractions.
Im gonna plaster my rhymes up on all over yo head.
So every time think of a winnin, you’ll think of me instead.
Im the fuckin bread winner, and your just way over cooked.
And I heard you want to get away, you got a 1 way booked.
dawg you should never fuckin talk, you should be like mr. bean.
Cuz yo game so fuckin stale, you need some listerene
And yo game is like pebbles, while im rollin them boulders
And yo shit is flakin so bad, you need some Head and Shoulders.
And I am standin up here packin all my punches and kicks.
but I see you at the park, packin lunches and dicks.
Dawg I think you need a tip, cuz I got all the fuckin trix.
you should start a fuckin battle at the Special Olympics.
And you still wouldn’t win, cuz you just no good at rappin.
And I bet a guy could even beat ya speakin Pig Latin!

lets get some votes!

BigTony.Self 05-21-04 01:27 AM

yo u2 drop votez in tonyself vs lil trip and i'll drop here big ups to honest votez DONT SLEEP

Action 05-21-04 02:13 AM

Uppin 4 Votes...

Shadows edge 05-21-04 04:30 AM

Blah, not even close. jacket totally merked this other guy. it's like this...

"This Kid Admits He Never Gets Ass All He Do Is Look At Internet Pics When he Jack-et.. 1
And Like Afleck Lickin Dessert Topping Off J-Lo's Backside You Gettin Ya Ass Whipped.. 2"

^ that is terrible. The first line is a bullshit personal, and so damn obvious to boot. Might as well have done something nicer... like "this rapper used his sex life as his name" or something... your line is WAY too stretched and sucks. the second one is bad as well, the meta is too damn obvious, so by the time you got to "your ass is whipped" I wasn't blown away by it. Again, way too stretched, not even a great concept.

Jacket, your verse was nothing special but was pretty decent, nice structure and flow and your punches were ok. The wording is pretty decent, and it was an enjoyable read.

v/ jacket

give an honest vote on my battle, the link is in my sig (lil-flip).

*Tay.G*SinCity* 05-21-04 11:35 AM

open:action
close:action
metas:action
multis:action
flow:jackket
personals:action

winner:action

Pretty damn one-sided, sorry.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Lyriclesolja 05-21-04 11:43 AM

Jacket you need to work on your vocab. and punches and try to make your sentences shorter like actions if you did so wit this battle you might have won......nice verse Action
all around good post keep doin it.........

V/Action

Ok i droped an honest vote on yours so please do the same for me....

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123677

Lyriclesolja 05-21-04 11:49 AM

My bad yall its sopose to be the other way around ma bad SHIT!

Jacket 05-21-04 12:12 PM

yo shadows edge you know whats up homie..lets get so votes on this shit and set it straight!

LyricalMethod 05-21-04 12:31 PM

the brealdown......

action's best lines: "This Man Jack Never Packin A Gat, He Like A Straight Bitches Sex Drawer, Lackin A Strap.. 9"
"This Man's Been Slain And I Take Picture's Of My Victim's So Stop And Smile Sucker.. 12"

nice flow and punches. i like your struture, real strong and you were confident with your punches. you came hard but your verse was mad long dawg. nice multiples and lyrics though. im being mad honest dawg so don't take it to heart.

overall perormance: 6/10

jacket's best lines:"Yo In this battle boy, im the one gettin Action
Im gonna plaster my rhymes up on all over yo head.
So every time think of a winnin, you’ll think of me instead."

nice flow dawg. you came hard dawg. i like that. your sturcture was very good dawg for a nb. your verse was compact but you ahad nice punches lil youngin.

overall performance:7/10

i know alot of ppl wo't agree with me after this but its okay. erase it if you want to.
my verdict is: jacket gets my vote b/c i think he came harder. action i didn't think your verse was all that b/c you loaded up only on punches and you didn't have any real complexity to yur verse. not all of your punches were grat but b/c of the surroundin punches it makde your verse a lil better. jacket had a lil verse but it was compact with nice punches and a nice flow. action try not to put so many punches in your verses. don't take this to heart son

vote=jacket

return the fava:lyricalmethod vs. aillight

Soul Sickness 05-21-04 12:47 PM

yo this was pretty close both had some ok parts and some parts that fukin sucked
opener and closer: jacket
flow:jacket
vocab:action
multis: none
personalls: tie
vote:jacket

sorry action i think u really needed to shorten ya lines up a bit and work on the wordplay iight,.............

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

40CaliberHitz 05-21-04 12:51 PM

open:action
close:action
metas:jacket

winner:action

boaty 05-21-04 12:52 PM

Aight, hit up my battle for me. Thanks

I thought Action would have this one for sure. You had some god ass punches and your flow was on lock. But then I read Jackets and damn. The punches were mad hot and your flow was locked the whole way through.

Yo In this battle boy, im the one gettin Action
^^^BEST LINE^^^

Nice battle but this one goes to Jacket

pimp rawb 05-21-04 01:08 PM

punches:action
wordplay:action

vote:action

Nice Battle Action Takes it Yo Jacket Just try And Work On Mutlis..Peace