RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ***YungDuece vs. Kre-z*** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125740)

YungDuece 05-21-04 02:54 PM

***YungDuece vs. Kre-z***

10 barz
standard rulez
no dr votez
no crew votez
no hate votez
no vote ringz
no biting rhymes
5 votes wins
3-0 ko's

check in...... :shoot:

Kre-z 05-21-04 02:57 PM

Yo I'm checkin in, who's going first YungDuece. You go first dawg, peace.

Kre-z 05-21-04 03:04 PM

Yo duece, hurry it up man, I ain't got all mutha fucking day

YungDuece 05-21-04 03:24 PM

**** REPPIN 45TH & BROADWAY LET'S GO****

Dey got the kid ready ta kill him wit da machette/
he has no chance like black people in Freddy// (horror movie)

he tryna doubt me like i'm not the real mccoy/
dats why i pushed the glock back like the lazy boy// (recliner chair)

dis battle was over before it even started/
wit a name like Kre-z yo flow must be retarted// (krazy)

my rhymes got his face turnin/
and u aint hot, nigga dats just ya d*** burnin// (STD)

u just a B**** keep wearin ya tef/
u talk so much s*** u got A** on ya breathe//

my barz got more punchez than a roy jones fight/
and u like his last one, u be out B4 da night//

why u gotta jock my avatar, good question/
i'mma give u a lesson//
teacher be smith&wesson, have yo A** undressin/
I'm in dis nigga like is acne medicine//

when it comes to beef u know how it goes, i put 50 on flows/
dats why u stay broke like virgin hoes// ( always battles and loses his $)

I'm reppin harlem take a look at the shirt B4 i squirt/
cuz da barz a make u collapse like u had a hard day at work// (get tired afterwork)

YungDuece 05-21-04 03:27 PM

ga hed and do u B.................................

Kre-z 05-21-04 04:01 PM

Yo, what is this I see/ Is it young duce trying to fuck wit Kre-z/ Thinking that you hard cause you got a smith and wesson/ Look bitch let me teach you ass a lesson/ In hip-hop think intelligence/ I'm telling you now don't fuck around with the underground/ Sit down bitch bow to the don/ Kiss the motherfucking ring like mike corleone/ Right after you I'm a hit smiley/ You both gay/ Thinking that you hot cause you got a machette/ Thanks also for pointing out the obvious/ Kre-z (krazy) bitch you retarded/ tef and breathe don't rhyme/ It don't make sense/ Talking about I ain't got money bitch/ You can't pay rent/ Your broke/ You smoke/ I bet you was high wit that rhyme you wrote bitch

Kre-z 05-21-04 04:12 PM

Hey, people, vote already, come on now, vote people

BigTony.Self 05-21-04 04:17 PM

ay yo decent battle yall but due to format issues ....i give it to yung
kre...ya shits tight my man but ya gotta use some reader frienly format ya know what im sayin like yungs shit was easy to see and flow so imma give it to yung ya both seem a lil new and ill be lookin for ya future battles .................1
v-yung

Kre-z 05-21-04 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySelf
ay yo decent battle yall but due to format issues ....i give it to yung
kre...ya shits tight my man but ya gotta use some reader frienly format ya know what im sayin like yungs shit was easy to see and flow so imma give it to yung ya both seem a lil new and ill be lookin for ya future battles .................1
v-yung

Are you only giving him the vote because I wrote it out like that

YungDuece 05-21-04 09:05 PM

come on yall Uppinn ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

K-Trin 05-21-04 09:24 PM

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...4632post1304632
^^^vote

Okay battle here.Kre-Z...I absolutley hate that paragraph structure.I go online to get away from school and shit..and looking at that essay you got there brings me back in it.Flow was better by Yung Duece.But next time..you both should try to keep the lines around the same # of sllyables.Punches were better by Yung Duece.But next time...you ain't gotta explain every single line to us.We not that stupuid.

Vote-Yung Duece

blackmon 05-21-04 10:49 PM

Man fuck that kre man you got flow but its not fittin he killed you

Know-Gimix 05-21-04 11:54 PM

Yo this was a tight battle for two cats with "new to rb" under there name...props to both of you for not bringin that average beginner garbage... As for who I liked better Ima have to say Yung Duce got me with the way he flowed cuz he reminds me of me with a changing tempo with constant structure (until the very end) I think you both had a good idea of executing your punchlines but Yung Duce had good wordplay and use of more meta's.... All in all not a bad battle but Yung just had an above par verse.... 1

Kre-z 05-23-04 09:28 AM

Aight thatnks for being truthful man, now I need to get this shit closed so I can battle again, Vot ppl

boaty 05-23-04 09:49 AM

HIT UP MY BATTLE. THANKS

Aight, well I think Kre-Z just confused the fuck outta me. You might wanna think about using different paragraph structure. I dont know if it was the way you wrote the structure, or what was in the structure but I couldnt follow anything in it. So Imma have to give this one to Deuce. He had a better flow and some decent punches.
So this one goes to Deuce