RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Does Lloyd Banks Sound Like A Deep Voice Fabolous...!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125868)

YoungKD33 05-22-04 02:46 AM

Does Lloyd Banks Sound Like A Deep Voice Fabolous...!!!

to me he sounds just like Fabolous....look at there rhme style...Banks bit Fab on that all the way man...check some Fab then check that new Banks song "on fire"...ya'll will see wut i'm talkin bout...

-SwizZ- 05-22-04 02:47 AM

This Is A Gay Thread Man...........Who Cares How He Sounds ???....How Do You Sound.....

YoungKD33 05-22-04 02:51 AM

^^^ fuck you how do you sound bitch if this thread is so gay why did you join the party..???...seems like you wanted in on the fun if you not gonna drop your oppinion shut the fuck up...your just probably another on of them dudes who thinks Lloyd Banks is the king of the rap game...get the fuck outta here i asked a simple question and this dude came in here on Banks nuts...get of'em before he busts in ya face...fall back...uppin for oppinions not this bullshyt...

-SwizZ- 05-22-04 02:54 AM

Wow Yo...You Cross-eyed....Because You Cant Spell..But No Banks Isnt King Talk What Ya Know......Pathetic Newbs..Ha

YoungKD33 05-22-04 02:57 AM

who gives a fuck about spelling....and i am talkin what i know get it right dumbass...and dawg i'm new to this site not the game so get outta here with that shyt...cuz if thats your excuse then...you the pathetic one..LMAO

-SwizZ- 05-22-04 03:00 AM

Excuse....You Dumb Dawg HAHAH.....Yo I Didnt Come To Start Beef......If I Hurt You Sorry...LOL anyways Dawg Thats My Opinion Its A Gay Thread.......

GhostRida 05-23-04 12:51 PM

man hell naw fab is a bitch

Killuminatic 05-23-04 01:12 PM

Fab is nice. Banks isnt that good. But i could see what u were talkin about. They kind of have the same style.

:) 05-23-04 01:15 PM

nah actually this isnt a bad thread.. i see the comparison a little bit.. i see what your saying.. but fabolous is soo much better with the multies and hes a much better songwriter than banks.. 95 percent of banks songs deal with either killing someone.. fuckin a chick, ice on his rimbs, or are all filled with punchlines

its hard to say if he stole his style because their are lots of people that use punchlines like fabolous does now a days

niSe 05-23-04 01:20 PM

Sort of...

Same style but banks is way nastier than fab will ever be...

DeaDWronG 05-23-04 01:28 PM

yea i see the comparison but i think fab owns banks. fab is more versatile and brings it with the punches.

YoungKD33 05-23-04 08:20 PM

and people said this was a dumb thread....Fab is way nicer than Bank$ to me he would rip'em....uppin for more feedback...

cityboi 05-24-04 07:03 PM

nah neva dat

roop 05-25-04 07:21 PM

no i the only reason i like him is his raspy voice it like makes his flow tight cuz it sounds like his words r connected it sounds pimp

insanedialect 05-26-04 01:26 PM

i never paid attention to the sound...but yeah similer styles both tight