RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anybody see the beheading video in full? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125936)

masde and bonezy 05-22-04 03:12 PM

anybody see the beheading video in full?

did you see the video?
any conspiracy theories?

interesting facts, besides hes dead :banghead:

-SwizZ- 05-22-04 03:13 PM

Nope Havnt Seen It......

masde and bonezy 05-22-04 03:13 PM

beheading

no of the american in iraq. nick berg

Enhance 05-22-04 03:22 PM

Fuck Iraq Ppl Sorry I Aint Racist But Fuck Em Oh Wait That Makes Me Racist... Look What Did To That Man And Those Fucking Iraq Phots Were Fake I Hope They Enjoy Hell.

masde and bonezy 05-22-04 03:23 PM

video

hey man im with you fuck iraq, that video was grusome

NY.State.Of.Mind 05-22-04 04:44 PM

Brutal, I've Seen Some Otha Onez But This Is Da Only One Where Da Beheaded One Screamz Like That

Othaz Just Take Da Pain Without Screamin

With Nick Berg'z Scream, It Made It More Horrified

niSe 05-22-04 04:51 PM

lmao

Yo the fuckin beheading was crazy shit man...I thought they were just gunna cut that shit with one swing. Instead the fuckin cut around it with a knife then fuckin ripped it off. Crazy Faces of Death type shit man...

Immense 05-22-04 04:55 PM

yeah,nise,same hear,4t he gna av his head coverd up and jus swing wiv a sword or summet,but they were cuttin it like a piece of meat,sick bastards,it was horrible,no 1 deserves that!bomb them bastards.

Key... 05-22-04 04:56 PM

1st the video is fake. 2nd. They diserved it because of how they treated prisoners

NY.State.Of.Mind 05-22-04 04:57 PM

I Already Knew Before They Beheaded Him That They Were Gonna Cut It Off Like That

I Watch Faces Of Death

Legendary 05-22-04 05:28 PM

I watched it and the man is already dead when they were cutting his head off. He wasn't even moving. Watch that Russian Soldier video with the guy getting his head cut off. You could tell he was still alive during it.

Immense 05-22-04 05:35 PM

wots the link for the russian one,or were can u see it.

~Babylon~ 05-22-04 05:54 PM

man all yall cats should be ashamed of yourselves..............

this is a mans life your talkin bout.............

its not a fuckin side show............

and deadlyvisions you must not be an american...........

cause you can say what you want but that man didnt have anything to do with the way they treated prisoners.................

just cause a couple americans treated people bad doesnt mean everyone does........

that guy wasnt even a soldier...........

this thread really pisses me off ...............

how can you talk about something like this like its entertainment...........

deadlyvisions you dont have any right to tell people what they deserve to get.........

anyone that thinks this is funny or thinks he deserved that, I hope they burn in hell........

Immense 05-22-04 06:16 PM

^wtf,no ones laughin bitch,we all sayin its discustin,we just discussin it,wich should be done,if u dunt like it,keep the fuck out u dick,dont come bk!

Key... 05-22-04 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Babylon~
man all yall cats should be ashamed of yourselves..............

this is a mans life your talkin bout.............

its not a fuckin side show............

and deadlyvisions you must not be an american...........

cause you can say what you want but that man didnt have anything to do with the way they treated prisoners.................

just cause a couple americans treated people bad doesnt mean everyone does........

that guy wasnt even a soldier...........

this thread really pisses me off ...............

how can you talk about something like this like its entertainment...........

deadlyvisions you dont have any right to tell people what they deserve to get.........

anyone that thinks this is funny or thinks he deserved that, I hope they burn in hell........

1st thang 1st....An Action has a Reaction u should know that babylon.

America Abused Iraqie Prisoners. Ask yourself when did this beheading occur? After Media released pictures of abused iraqies. And Iraqies are not gonna take that. Think about. The dude thats beheaded....it was his time to go..no1 could stopped it. not bush,not saddam, not even you.