RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Pac comming out... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=125991)

R-Sinic Jaws 05-22-04 08:47 PM

New Pac comming out...

there is a new TuPac album coming out june 29th on Koch Records.The name of it has not been released yet. Will it be all new material or just a bunch of remixes??? Will any of you people cop it and bump it.

Killuminatic 05-22-04 11:32 PM

Theres a new makaveli comin out. I heard about that. I think the last one was 2001 so its been awhile.

Willa 05-23-04 12:27 AM

itll prob be mostly mixes but ill copp it

Crossword 05-23-04 12:28 AM

i am drunnkkkk... that sounds nice i might cop it

FLooZe 05-23-04 12:28 AM

yeah most likely remixes unless its a bunch of remixes AND unreleased songs.i think its just remixes tho.ill still buy it

Sean.C 05-23-04 12:58 AM

y do drunk people gata be all like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm DrrrrrrrrrruuuuuunKKK and shit
ya we get ya drunk LOT now shut up.............
new maka ima get that shit

NY.State.Of.Mind 05-23-04 07:37 AM

it's gonna be remixes cuaze that ain't da record label that 2pac's album come out on, it's alwayz death row, amaru, & interscope records

Popeye 05-23-04 10:25 AM

I aint gonna get it..

niSe 05-23-04 10:30 AM

Umm...

New material? How does a dead guy record? It will definitely be remixed stuff, and I will still definitely copp it...

GhostRida 05-23-04 12:40 PM

there is not a new pac coming

DeVaZtAtE MinDz 05-23-04 02:15 PM

ill cop it

boaty 05-24-04 12:01 PM

This the first ive heard about it. You sure theres actually a new Pac comin out?

anxiety 05-24-04 02:10 PM

Never heard about this shit untill now. Ill go pick it up though...

Untold 05-24-04 02:48 PM

Yes people! Theres a new pacaveli cd coming out. We will get to hear new and remixed stuff. First theres a live cd. Its been totally re-did so its clear along with a DVD. Thats the one coming out on KOCH. Next is the final and last album. This 1 is coming out on Amuru/Interscope records. I think that will also be a joint effort with Death Row, but I'm not sure. But this 1 will have the last of all of Tupac's song, that are copy-writed under his mom's name and Interscope and most probably Death Row. But thats not it either. The outlawz, along with Daz(Daz Dilinger) and Dre have, also others that got sold original material, have there own bit of Pac recordings. There are a list of people that have pre-recorded Tupac hits. And really old shit was held onto by Digital-Underground. They were said that they were not going to release any of it. But recently they said they didn't want to keep it from the world. So from what I know on that, that may also be released. So yes, there is new Pac shit on its way. Remember, he recorded over 200 to 300, or I've heard 500 songs befor he died that were never put out. He was a very busy man, along with a numerous amounts of song on paper that never got recorded. I've even heard that theres a way to put those songs on wax. So we'll have to see. So peace and be on the look out for alot more Pac in the future. Theres also a website that has alot of other cds and shit unreleased by Pac. This is supposed to be material that Pac never told anyone about and 1 of his homies got a hold of it and gave it away. So you can peep that out. I'll leave a link if I can find websites that have the same information I supplied. Lata!

J Gutta 05-24-04 04:11 PM

haha all ya'll get off pacs dick..let da nigga r.i.p wun