RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   FreSh_EmCee VS Vendetta (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=126429)

FreSh_EmCee 05-25-04 05:26 AM

FreSh_EmCee VS Vendetta

Rules:
-16 bars, no time limit
-Make your own beat
-Topic: Stayin True
-Due: Wednesday midnight (mountain time)

gud luck, i'll drop mine 2morrow after school

Phenom-in-all 05-25-04 05:28 AM

dope - checking in... this should be good. Good luck playa, if I get to it, I'll drop mine tomorrow too. peace.

Phenom-in-all 05-26-04 12:23 AM

droppin mine early... Just finished it and I'm feelin this... First topical - check my lyrics on soundclick...

www.soundclick.com/vendetta01

Vendetta

FreSh_EmCee 05-26-04 02:00 AM

lol done mine. u did a chorus too, i juz kept it simple n did a verse
here...

www.soundclick.com/freshemcee

gud luck and start voting

Phenom-in-all 05-26-04 02:04 AM

Yeah - the hook part was already done in the track, so I thought I'd just write something and make it complete. Wasn't feelin your beat too much, but this was a dope idea for a battle dun. Good looking out. uppin

iamthatdude87 05-26-04 03:47 AM

yo this battle was ok but i think fresh emcee took this one i didint really like vendettas hook it would of been better witout out it...overall id give it a c could of been better no fresh i liked his beat i dont know but it was tight his verses were just as good as ven maybe a little better ..overall c+ imma vote for fresh emcee wit a better beat and verse nuff said

Mad Dog 05-26-04 04:00 AM

Aight gud topical battle peeps 1st off;

Vendeta im sry guy i werent feelin that the beat werent my kinda style and the hook u used didnt appeal to me plus the way u rapped seemed kinda weak to me (it reminded me of Dr Evil when he did Just the 2 of us)

Fresh came better in this upped the tempo a lil and used a decent pace in his rap also didnt use a hook in it although 1 thing i gotta prop Ven for is the topics he did use in his stayin true verse.

However it still goes to Fresh coz he stayed true to his self and kept it close but Ven kinda went into other issues.

Ian Huntley 05-26-04 04:39 AM

Fresh emcee took this,vendetta's hook spoiled his tune. Nice beat aswell Fresh...

Props to both of ya, and i'll battle one of ya soon!

Safe.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

FreSh_EmCee 05-26-04 04:40 AM

thanks ya'll, aiight i'll battle ya after i battle tha other people i got in line to battle me..
keep uppin ya'll [1]

Proliphik 05-26-04 04:59 AM

Fresh Emcee gets my vote - tighter flow, better beat (not that we're necessarily supposed to be judging the beat.... just thought I'd mention it) less 'forced' synchopation in his drop and just overall appealed to me more...

GhostRida 05-26-04 05:19 PM

man this is a one sided battle emcee ripped him with his punchlines and flows...........................

vote=emcee

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

FreSh_EmCee 05-28-04 04:21 AM

wtf?? i thought this was closed...man people give proper feedback...uppin fo votes [2]

FreSh_EmCee 05-28-04 09:22 PM

uppin man i wanna get this one closed again come on [3]

2Face 05-28-04 09:48 PM

Fresh nice rhyme man u got my u had
a nice flow all went together dog good structure
man u did pretty good guy
Finally punches were extremly perfect well thought