RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   RumpleSmoothspin vs Obiwan-The Jedi (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=126643)

RumpleSmoothspin 05-26-04 12:17 PM

RumpleSmoothspin vs Obiwan-The Jedi

ayo hurrs da rules::::::::
8 Lines
no dickrider votes
no hate votes
no crew votes
100 Posts needed to vote
Best out of 11 votes

Once person accepts... ya got one day to post.. from when the battle is accepted....~1~

Obiwan-The Jedi 05-26-04 12:30 PM

Checkin in, I'll drop in a lil bit................

Obiwan-The Jedi 05-26-04 01:02 PM

Ay, yo, I’m here to deliver you to hell… This battle go kill you and I’m go ransom your soul to cover my bail… Murderous lyrics be phenomenal and acidic, if you touch my text on your monitor your Smooth Spin will become just Rumpled and shitted
I’m at my pinnacle when I’m smashing your core, and like yo avatar of Mike, slaughtering U not the only thing I’m criminal for.(Smooth Criminal gif)
This win is much more, than a check in my battle stats. I’m sizing your dome.. your head go be on my wall like stuffed animal plaques….. And to anybody else who wanted it I’m just stating the facts… my words will get you high, and clear those mental cataracts.

Obiwan-The Jedi 05-26-04 01:05 PM

Did that in different writing program, it was eight there in word, so end it after plaques if thats a problem.

RumpleSmoothspin 05-27-04 12:44 AM

Lmao!!!!

U fo real man??? :laugh2: let me go easy on this kid~~~~

~Warm Up~
Obi exploits homo tendencies, gracefully liftin skirts for others to see/
You a phoney wanabe, seen hoes spit sicker when service is complete/
Ya probably the only 1 Aroused by space movies, hidin under sheets/
Who said jackin’s non profitable, when busted leaks the only thing u eat/

~If that hasn’t killed em.. heres somethin~
I laugh at this whack fuckers, cut up this cat, show the true meanin of blood brother/
I half n’ laugh at this battle~r, duck u fag, ill mutilate u worse than drunk gunners/
I barf n’ starve fuck supper, chuck this lad, back as a miscarriage right in his mother/

Finisher:::::::::
Obi ur stuck u see, ull get murdered-bludgeonly Coz like paralysed sex orgies u aint got da nerve to fuck-with-me/

i smell a KO~~~~~~~~

RumpleSmoothspin 05-27-04 05:14 AM

can we get some votes in please... Obi.. good battle.. ~~~

Fourmost 05-27-04 05:16 AM

Rumple Wins This.Both established flow, Rumple Wins In The Personals and punches but not by much

Rumple punch -Ya probably the only 1 Aroused by space movies, hidin under sheets/
Who said jackin’s non profitable, when busted leaks the only thing u eat/

Obi Wan Punch-This win is much more, than a check in my battle stats. I’m sizing your dome.. your head go be on my wall like stuffed animal plaques….

Creativity- Rumple wins this aswell his was just more complex and made ya think a lil more

Wordplay- This Is The Only Thing I tHINK Ya Beat Rumple On Obi Wan

Overall - Rumple

Mad Dog 05-27-04 05:39 AM

I think Rumple got this one Obi came weak with the structure it is hard to pick out the rhymes it looks more like a story when you type the punches were good and the personals aight but you need to elevate a lil bit more on the structure if u want to pose a threat.

Rumple nice verse i liked the way you broke it down i.e warm up 2 closer i liked the multie for the closer perhaps my fav line in this and the Gunner line. I think you did come harder in this battle but the lines were a lil stretched so work on that but otherwise good battle peeps.

V/RumpleSmoothspin

RumpleSmoothspin 05-27-04 05:53 AM

Thanks for all the honest feedback... we havent had any bullshit votes yet.. lets keep that shit up~~ UPPIN~~

Big Kountry 05-27-04 05:56 AM

obi- man you sturcher needs some work i couldnt pick up on the rhme scheam deffintly needs ome work um punches were babd this kinda seemed on sided

rumple- he could guess your name or yougame cuase you were deffintly the better ehre um work on makin your punches hit harder man word play will help that,

v/rumple

dont forget to return the favor on the toonice link in my sig

Obiwan-The Jedi 05-27-04 10:14 AM

yeah no doubt on that structure thing, good lookin...

pimp rawb 05-27-04 10:48 AM

Bestline: A Lil Strectehd But Still Hot

Obi ur stuck u see, ull get murdered-bludgeonly Coz like paralysed sex orgies u aint got da nerve to fuck-with-me/

Obie Had Aiigth Pucnhes But His Stucture Must be Worked On..Plsu He Didnt Have Multis

Rumples Had Nice Punches Better Structure And Mulits

Vote=Rumple

SLUT! 05-27-04 10:57 AM

rumple takes this easly

other dude was weak.......punches didnt hit.......your flow was off and your structure sucked......you need to elevate a bit more and shit.....

rumple.........your verse was okay but you aswell need to elevate.......your punches was okay but they wasnt anything special.........your structure could use some work aswell.....but you took this easly

hit this up please
http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...422#post1315422

*Tay.G*SinCity* 05-27-04 11:08 AM

Flow-Rump (multis handled dat)
Multis-Tie (both had a grip)
Wordplay-Rump (this line did it: Coz like paralysed sex orgies u aint got da nerve to fuck-with-me/)
Punches- Rump (once again dat last line and da blood brother line too)
Complexity-Obi (coza da vocab)
Complexity-Tie (obi had dat vocab mixed wid sickk multis, but rump had wittier punches)
Opener-Obi (battle go kill you and I’m go ransom your soul to cover my bail… << NICE!)
Closer-Rump (Coz like paralysed sex orgies u aint got da nerve to fuck-with-me/<< almost murdered Obi's whole verse lOl)
Overall vote-Rump