RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Defenition Of Your Name (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=126661)

Killah Bwoy 05-26-04 01:32 PM

Defenition Of Your Name

what does your name mean or why in the heyll did you pick your name

cause ive seen some fucked up names like vinman <-- thaz on some super hero ish lol why'd yall choose your namez

Chi 05-26-04 01:36 PM

i choose my name cause i rep tha Chi(shy) and im a kid

Booty1icious 05-26-04 01:39 PM

bLaH. Booty1icious. Well, coz I thought it'd be pretty obvious that Im female but apparentely not.. mad bitches askin me gender questions.. But Jeah... the 1 instead of an L signifies 1ne of a k1nd... No1 like me

Enygma 05-26-04 01:39 PM

<~~~~ Self explainatory......I ike to confuse the shit out of people and use lots of wit. Plus Riddling could also be said like the drug ridilin.....I'm not sure how to spell it. I never felt like coming up with a new name so I stuck with it

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 05-26-04 01:45 PM

<~*~*~ Most Deff, 'Common Sence' .. Right There lol People Been Saying Im Crazzzy Sence I Can't Remember' .. So I Took The Name Up Aswell...!!!' Could Be Very Deadly Aswell.. Ah Ha' ... :) Anyways.. 'Yeah' ..

And Booty1icious' ...!! That "1" Does Not Mean One Of A Kind' .. lol I've Been Seeing That Practically EveryWhere I Go'

Booty1icious 05-26-04 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousMyndLunatic
<~*~*~ Most Deff, 'Common Sence' .. Right There lol People Been Saying Im Crazzzy Sence I Can't Remember' .. So I Took The Name Up Aswell...!!!' Could Be Very Deadly Aswell.. Ah Ha' ... :) Anyways.. 'Yeah' ..

And Booty1icious' ...!! That "1" Does Not Mean One Of A Kind' .. lol I've Been Seeing That Practically EveryWhere I Go'

Lol... Aight... well I don't seen it, and that's what it means to me, so fuck it....

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 05-26-04 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booty1icious
Lol... Aight... well I don't seen it, and that's what it means to me, so fuck it....

Just Puttin In My 'Two Cents' .. lol!!! :) But Chu Straight BabeGurl' ...!!!

DeaDly RhymeZ 01 05-26-04 01:59 PM

AWW DAMNIT SHE IN Blue Print umm the Definition of my name i Realli Dont FUCKIN kno DeaDly RhymeZ o yeah cuz my RhymeZ is DeaDly and im numba 1 so

DeaDly RhymeZ 01

Git it got good OK!

THE Most UN-DEFITION NAME is VINMAN me n Killah Bwoy probley got da Same Opipipipoponouononononnn

Tha Untouchable 05-26-04 03:21 PM

my name means alot

it means 2 things at tha same time

untouchable means to me that know one could fuck with me, can't do nothin to me

can't touch this, and i got tha idea from tha movie of tha same name

tha's what it means to me

Sean.C 05-26-04 03:21 PM

<-----Supreme being.....GOD.....

MoTiF 05-26-04 03:40 PM

Hmm mine is Prolly Cunffusing.

Wun for meaning one and Only "Me":)
and UnHoly b/c i dont Care what i spit about in my rhymes b/c there hot as "Hell" lol

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 05-26-04 03:43 PM

Not Confussing At All' lol.. I Get Where You Are 'Cumming' From!!

Pop Lotty 05-26-04 04:36 PM

<------ self explanatory...come see 4 ya self

Vango 05-26-04 04:43 PM

yo my name comes from the artist van gogh, cuz i paint a picture with words.

SpokenBluntly 05-26-04 05:14 PM

SpokenBluntly....i mean hard to exsplain..I say wats on my mind..gets me in trouble at times but u only live once and if u keep everything inside wat fun is that...*one*

SB