RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   from da hood? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127123)

FLooZe 05-28-04 10:32 PM

from da hood?

anyone here whos actually from da hood?cause everyone hurr acts all gangstaish but are they really gangsters?holla back.if you are from da hood,what one?

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 10:44 PM

raised in the hood....when i was 8 i went with my ma in canada...

FLooZe 05-28-04 11:08 PM

nice.where you livin now?

DON 05-28-04 11:11 PM

i grew up in south philadelphia but now my dad got a real job so we moved to delaware but i was never the kinda white kid who acted black i always stuck wit the italian image of gangster no wat im sayin

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 11:13 PM

im livin in hamilton ontario fam

~Babylon~ 05-28-04 11:18 PM

raised in babylon projects east side of newark........

now I'm livin in seaside hieghts in newark......

its a little better but not by much.........

Wicked One 05-28-04 11:23 PM

Raised In Harlem Since Was Born....

Publicity 05-28-04 11:29 PM

yup....i was born in the hood....had to carry a gun wit me everywhere i went.......

then when i turned 2 months old we moved rural

SpokenBluntly 05-28-04 11:33 PM

was raised in the hood but we raised OUT THAT BITCH...!! moms got her college together and daddy did too now we making it good for ourselves..and now im out that bitch...I still go to hood in da bottom but im glad im out of it no lie..been raised in the hood makes u understand the vaule of everything in life yo *ONE*

SB

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 11:43 PM

word gurl i have mad respect for you..you one of the realest smartest ..bluntest (describes your name) gurl on this shit..you jus keepin it real fam fo real not too mention you fine too..gurl do you

Triple_N 05-28-04 11:50 PM

Yo I'm reppin' South Jamaica, Queens in this mothafucka....everybody heard of my hood!!!!!

Killah Bwoy 05-28-04 11:51 PM

thats the fuckin place ^ REP IT MA FUCKA

Restricted 05-29-04 12:05 AM

Well Don't Know If Ya'll Heard Of Dis Place But It's The Worst Place To Live In Pittsburgh, PA.

I Used To Live In Shadyside, Pa....Mad Gangs and Shit...But I Moved Out At 10...Down To Colliers, WV...Where I Live Now..

~R~

KilleRr 05-29-04 01:23 AM

Restricted, dawg that aint the worst part of Pittsburgh, im liven over in the Burgh too, Id have to say WIlkensburgh is worst, Shadyside is pretty hood tho, im from Penn Hills, it hood there, well it be dependin on wut part of PH u live'n in, they gotz a white and black side. I lived in both. You know wut im sayn?

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:42 AM

aiight im from upstate NY rochester NY and people be sayin we aint hood up here but let me drop some knowledge:

1:in the past 5 years rochester NY has had the highest murder rate based on population 3 out of 5 years

2:rochester NY had the highest ammount of prisoners in jail for rape and/or murder in 2003

3:rochester NY had the highest ammount of juvenils aged 16-18 in prison for crimes that would keep you incarerated in jail from 8 years minimum to 25 years to life in 2003

^^just some facts to let ya'll know that i was born and raised in the hood and all though i want to get out this is where im from ya heard

~!1!~