RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hottest Rapper This Year So Far (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127397)

TRULadyT 05-30-04 08:14 PM

Hottest Rapper This Year So Far

Yo, I'm new at this,but who yall think is the hottest rapper so far this year?

[.:D:.] 05-31-04 01:20 AM

I think a couple of rappers are hot this year. You got banks, cassidy and Jae mills.

-Holla

cityboi 05-31-04 01:30 AM

jadakiss cuz da shit he spits iz real................

Killah Bwoy 05-31-04 02:04 AM

naww fam ^^ styles P and Jae Millz got this year on lock down!!

Willa 05-31-04 04:44 AM

i think kanye west will b on top this year look how much shit he got on the caountdowns
his
when it all falls down video
his video with brandy
his video overnight celebrity that he made the bet 4

Genie 05-31-04 09:41 AM

i think, canibus will have the most lyrically advanced album this year. i mean if its anything the same lines or steps it up from his last drop in the summer 'rip the jacker ' then hands down it will be the best lyircally. I agree, Kanye West seems to be setting hip hop listeners of by storm but for the junkies of rap music, eminem's album will definetely explode this year. Lloyd Banks to me, won't really set off, because for those on the G-Unit vibe, then you've already acclaimed 50 cent your number one. so banks won't acieve that, but even though he's better lyircally and will of had eminem producing it. i can't see him living up to the hype of 50 cent, even though he deserves more. but answering the question, to who's the hottest rapper this year so far, it would have to be Kanye West in achievement wise. but for me personally, i would have to go with any of the emcee's from d12. They've all dropped some sick shit.

Tony Bricks 05-31-04 10:06 AM

YEAH i think gunit will be on top all year

King Solo 05-31-04 10:25 AM

definitely Kanye

man he in every fuckin thing

blade25078 05-31-04 11:58 AM

juvenile

2Bit2Much 05-31-04 12:01 PM

I have to say

Lil Jon man he was good before like stuff such as Bia Bia, I like Them Hoes but he is even better he owes it to dave chappel for making him even popular.

TRULadyT 05-31-04 12:03 PM

Yeah i agree Kayne is one of the hottest things on the streets right now, but Banks shit be hot.

- Troublesome - 05-31-04 02:00 PM

Judging by the albums that have been released since January 1st until now

I'd have to say "Death is Certain" by Royce Da 5'9" is by far the top album of the year by displaying the most versatile performance in every aspect of which makes up a great rapper and a great album

Da MaGiCiAn 7 05-31-04 05:00 PM

Bankz..cassidy...Jadakiss....kanye west.... n dats it fo dis year....

Sik Wit It 05-31-04 05:55 PM

^word....what he said...

HoPe 05-31-04 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie
i think, canibus will have the most lyrically advanced album this year. i mean if its anything the same lines or steps it up from his last drop in the summer 'rip the jacker ' then hands down it will be the best lyircally. I think.......but for the junkies of rap music, eminem's album will definetely explode this year........but answering the question, to who's the hottest rapper this year so far,.....for me personally, i would have to go with any of the emcee's from d12. They've all dropped some sick shit.

I somewut agree..xecpt dat bizzare sucks in d12....he's like da weakest rapper in d12 literaly...but I'd have to fo wit Canubus...he literaly iz da best raper in battles....n hiz soungs also are pretty ill...he has ill metaphors, multi's, vocab...everythin....but if he waz ever to go on a battle against cassidy...it would be a tie....so it's pretty much Canibus