RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Least Fave Person On Rb (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127951)

JPoll 06-03-04 03:54 AM

Least Fave Person On Rb

who are all of your least favorite people on rb....besides lattinkitten...

cause this would be a stupid post if we included her...haha...

mine was supreme...now he's castro...he's just a dork who thinks he's hard...

i also don't really like spinn...cause all he talks about is gang stuff...and slobs...seriously that's not really that bad of a cuss..but anyways let's hear it...this should be funny

Shadows edge 06-03-04 03:57 AM

Haha... a nice twist. We should have top 10's and shit. I wanna see how often Re$tricted comes up.

JPoll 06-03-04 04:00 AM

haha...i like this post...haha...haha...

Key... 06-03-04 04:22 AM

LOL damn Poll...i did the top 10 ppl u cool wit..thread now top 10 u hate..lol ama drop my list..lol

Induelz 06-03-04 08:20 AM

Blak Siinz - Name Fucking Biter.

King Solo 06-03-04 08:47 AM

k-trin...he's a little bitch who thinks he's betta than every1 else
oh yeh
and spiky2k8 but no one really likes him

Big Kountry 06-03-04 08:47 AM

um deffintly outsider

Restricted 06-03-04 09:30 AM

There Is No One I Really Hate....I Have No Real Beef With Anyone Just A Lot Of Arguing With People Cause Of Diffrent Point of Views...

But I Don't Like Kryogenix and Chrit aka Native aka Trapt Wit aka.....well the list goes on and on...

~R~

Crossword 06-03-04 11:24 AM

Hmm... I dont hate anyone, But im sure there are a few that hate me

.::N-Sight::. 06-03-04 11:29 AM

Top 5

1LATINKIDDIN
2FINE MIND
3TAY G SIN CITY
4UNHOLY WUN
5SHADOW aka DICKcharge

dren 06-03-04 11:37 AM

what's up with this lattinkitten bitch? i hear everyone clownin on here but ain't seen why really.

vinman 06-03-04 11:48 AM

i hate unholy wun thats it and white powder

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-03-04 12:03 PM

i hate ppl who act like lil BITCHES on a damn netboard,or dickriders...they just go with what other ppl are sayin,there are quite a few of them on here.........but the BITCH title goes to smiley face.....this fag is so desperate for a win....he went n remade our battle thread n changed my 100 posts to vote rule to 20posts,then got newbie's to vote....one of them registered the day i dropped haha,u know thats his boy.....n he be PM-in ppl beggin for votes....this is the most desperate attempt i've seen for a win since native......who had votes taken away...................

SpokenBluntly 06-03-04 12:18 PM

lol i don't hate anyone on the reals it's the net...It's not like u making an influential impact on my life...So love to all yall keep the rap game up *ONE*

SB

:) 06-03-04 12:20 PM

^^^im pming people for votes? lol i dont think so.. youve gotten 3 hate votes nearly everyone that has seen the battle has said that you lost.. you got will a peer her boyfriend triple n and her crew member to vote agaisnt me.. your the biggest bitch on tis board