RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Trigga Matrix (II) vs. Brethren (AI) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=128522)

Recluse 06-06-04 09:54 PM

Trigga Matrix (II) vs. Brethren (AI)

same rules
10 linez max(thats what they said)
no/hate/dr/crew/unexplained votes
due 15 min after check in

since i'm having my computer not working well i'm gonna post monday okay
and may the best man win

Brethren 06-07-04 03:14 PM

I'll drop later today probably .

Recluse 06-07-04 04:28 PM

checkin in

Recluse 06-07-04 04:47 PM

check ..................

I Make Kids Fears Fold .. Don?t Contest With Me We not Crew But Still See Peers Blown//
Tears Prone! And How Can You See rapbattles forward When Ya Sig A ?Year Old?//

I Attack Any Lyricist & Snap & Fracture Your Ligaments I Plot Evil Steadily Rotting People//
You Aint ?Versatile? Matta Fact My Conceptz Split Your Brain Makin Your ?Top-Equal?//(Topical)
No Rhetorical Sequel No Stint To Be Obscene Yo! I Jus Split The Seems & Spleens off Hoes//
TRIGGA Beat Levelz 2 A Pulp, Like Racin For Tha Last Copy Of Tha Movie by ?Quentin Tarantino//
I Piss On The Lame .. Flippin This Dame Won't Mess Wit Me! I Skip Ya Game//
TRIGGA Put Six In His Frame Cuz Levelz Catchin More ?L?S? Than The Ones In ?His Name//
Put A Pit In Ya Aim! Instead I Write Incredible Leave Red On Kids Seein This Cannibal//
This Bitch Dead & Edible Cuz Levelz Never ?Fuckin Wit TRIGGA? Like ?UnSexual Vegatables//

just to finish ya

Ripped Witout Tags I Aint Used Tha Spittin Wit Fags, so Imma Bring a Group of Men In Ya Pad, Put Ten In Ya dad//
And Lets Not Pretend TRIGGA Is Mad And Its Like I ?Bodied a Oriental? How I Got This ?Nyguen In Tha-Bag//

finish your turn

Recluse 06-07-04 05:08 PM

you turn

C-Explicit 06-07-04 05:09 PM

Good spit bro... rep the crew..

Brethren 06-07-04 08:32 PM

god damn biters Trigga... you can give me the battle, and I won't turn you in

C.March 06-07-04 09:23 PM

Who the fuck is levelz???

TRIGGA Put Six In His Frame Cuz Levelz Catchin More ?L?S? Than The Ones In ?His Name//

Wut the fuck was that line????

Anyways i dunno wuts gonna happen here...

trip 06-07-04 09:31 PM

its not trigga's fault okay how do i explain this i was biting off of him sorry man i saw the verse he was writing and want it cuz it was good so from my computer i logged in on his name -cuz i knew his pass word cuz when he made it he said it out loud and i heard it cuz i was in his house at the time- so any way i logged on his shit and saw the verse he did and i forgot that i was on rap battles home and i copyed and pasted it to my reply only to realize that i entered -reply to thread- on rap battles cuz i was thinking i was on another sight so when i posted it i took out brethren name and replaced it with levelzz and forgot to take out trigga's name to so thats it its not his fault

C.March 06-07-04 09:38 PM

What site and what battle just to clarify??....

Word Smith 06-07-04 09:41 PM

Brethen-Doesnt have any Ls in his name.

Smh

-Word.

Brethren 06-08-04 12:19 PM

exactly... biter, nice excuse you got there Trigga

trip 06-08-04 12:31 PM

its not trigga fault i already told you what happened he doesn't even kno what happened

Recluse 06-08-04 12:40 PM

what the fuck i didn't bite off of no one whats happin here some one tell me

C.March 06-08-04 01:17 PM

Aight heres wut i say we do...

New battle... close this thread...
Or w/e... cause that was pretty gay...